Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    When I see someone with magnificent twisted fate.... Because heck, TF is really underrated. On top of that, buying a legendary skin that has no visual change except for a top hat and a shorter cape... well, it's dedication.

... Yeah, i bought the skin. Yes, i end up carrying most of the time. Do I play him as much as galio? No. But i wreck when i finally play him. So any TF with a skin.(oh yes, and this is a positive thing if on my team, negative if fighting against.

Deleted
    A old skin, no longer in store that shows the experience of the summoner with that champion in question.

Other than that, I just see them as... skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draven with skin on enemy team, never met one who failed
    Blitzcrank, specially the world soccer one (2010), he practiced way too much with that champion already that it is hard to fail, and good Blitzcrank is nightmare to bot lane
    Akali with world soccer one, he will be fed and win the game
    Most old skins that don't exist anymore in general, the one who got them is old player and had lot of practice with that hero
    On reverse specially new heroes when I see them with skin I think of spoiled person who has lot of money that he buys a champion with skin without testing, if on enemy team I feel better if on my team I feel worse

I'd go with soccer Blitzcrank the skin that makes me think most Oh SH--!!
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The up coming LuBu J4 skin is going to cause many to run in fear. You don't fuck with LuBu. LuBu fucks you up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yi Skins.
    Lee sin Skins.
    The car Blitzcrank skin, every one I've seen has been really good.
    And Dragonblade Talon(or Talon in general, really).

Rune Wars Renekton... <3
    Jack of Hearts TF.. i tremble
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    When i see a Blitzcrank with the car skin i get goosebumps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very old skins, as it probaly means the guy is expierenced.

People with the newest skins tend to really fail on the other hand. ( see all the pulsefire ezreals as an example )

Deleted
    Pentakill Olaf. I always imagine him asking me if I lift.

Kitty kat katarina, anything on blitz, and snow bunny nidalee.

My own skin periodically does that. i got this skin condition that... oh wait, you meant LoL skins? Ahem.

I really like seeing a skin that is no longer availaible. Black Alistair, for example.

Any skin of Lee Sin pretty much, always had good Lee's playing against me. :L

10+ Year Old Account
    Harbringer Kassadin because I've never seen a bad one. All of them are so good.
    Hey everyone

Secret Agent Miss Fortune <3.

astronaut Teemo. someone must be serious about him to drop 30 bucks on a skin.

Deleted
    Arcade Sona :>

Deleted

Who else see's the face on his chest/stomach

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea.

And that stuff bugs me, they do that overly silly chest/stomach/ribcage on so many champions now.

Deleted
    Well... Any Volibear skin because i just hate that champion...

Usually when people have skins i take it as a challenge to show them i can beat them, because it feels like they are just 1 tier above you.
    2 skins on same team is always scary and sometimes means a premade is taking place, which can be tough for either team.

At last i will say that a Rengar with skin is less scary than one without, can't say why but the people that rush his skin are usually just not as skilled... Just my experience.
    Same goes for Jayce, his skin looks bad, his normal look is better, but then again it shows some dedication.

Now for the most scary skin because i have yet to play a game i havent been wrecked in against it. -> Lord Darius ._. He will be fed as heck impossible to kill and when he eventually get close he will kill you...

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 09:04 AM ----------

Aaaannd might i add Riven with any skin! She wrecks... I have bunny riven myself, and i did a 1v2 top lane, and killed them both without help from jungler without them being anywhere close to my tower...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    Spooky Gamgplank....

I was beating him in lane in the beginning but boy did he turn that around come team fights
    Those parrley crits must have hurt!