Thread: [WW] ClcInfo

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Ujio View Post
    So which is updated atm?
    No since, in anticipation of 5.1, I decided not to implement stacks logic.

    It probably will affect the recommended Refresh Treshold, which is currently defaulted to 4. This should most likely be 0, since there is no point in refreshing Tiger Power ahead of time since you don't loose any stacks.

    There are other changes, Power Strikes in particular that will have an impact and an update will follow shortly after 5.1 is live.

    Last edited by Geminior on 20 hours ago

    from the curse webpage

  2. #82
    Mine (OP) will be updated tonight (in like 5 hours) when I come home.

    Geminior's (on curse), I can't tell, but probably soonish (there aren't that many changes).

    It's cool to see people eagerly waiting for the release of the updated addon, but please remain patient ^^

  3. #83
    Could someone please post a pastebin import code for the new 5.1 patch?

  4. #84
    hello thank you for this, been really helpful. any chance you can add how to put a sound alarm when we have 10 stacks of TeB plz?

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Knsones View Post
    Could someone please post a pastebin import code for the new 5.1 patch?
    The "old" 5.0 pastebin import should still be working fine.

    Oh, and the OP is updated (been so since yesterday evening, forgot to mention it)

  6. #86
    I cant manage to make it work following the steps, tho i managed to do it last time. Any clue?

    when i add the return IconWW1() i recive the next msg: debug.lua:66: attempt to index upvalue 'df' (a nil value)

    Thanks in advance

  7. #87
    Stood in the Fire Ujio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post

    In the meantime (and this probably means I'll discontinue working on my "bandaid" module), I've been working with Geminior on his real standalone clc module, which I find to be as good as mine was rotation-wise, but way ahead of mine in all other aspects (cool options panels, support of the brewmaster spec, lots of neat features, ...). I can't encourage you enough to try it out !!
    I'm trying out Geminior's version atm since you are going to be switching over to working on that anyway it seems. The only thing that bug's me is that there is no tiger palm buff icon, the icon for tigereye brew only shows at 10 stacks and there is also no icon for energizing brew.

    Could you give me the code's so i can add the icons myself for the time being if its possible? And also if you could suggest to have those implemented.

    Thanks!
    "You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities. I should have killed you long ago."

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Ujio View Post
    I'm trying out Geminior's version atm since you are going to be switching over to working on that anyway it seems. The only thing that bug's me is that there is no tiger palm buff icon, the icon for tigereye brew only shows at 10 stacks and there is also no icon for energizing brew.

    Could you give me the code's so i can add the icons myself for the time being if its possible? And also if you could suggest to have those implemented.

    Thanks!
    If you used my script-addon, you can just copy/paste the icons you like (the code is in the Behaviour's tab) to the new template you made for Geminior's addon (it's all in the big clcinfo family).

  9. #89
    Stood in the Fire Ujio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    If you used my script-addon, you can just copy/paste the icons you like (the code is in the Behaviour's tab) to the new template you made for Geminior's addon (it's all in the big clcinfo family).
    Could you pm me the codes? I had to remove clcinfo and saved variables before installing Geminior's
    Last edited by Ujio; 2012-11-30 at 06:41 AM.
    "You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities. I should have killed you long ago."

  10. #90
    I'm not at home, but re-creating them should be pretty straightforward.

    In the Behaviour tab of 2 new icons :

    Tiger Power : return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Tiger Power")
    Tigereye Brew : return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Tigereye Brew")

  11. #91
    Would be awesome to see in future at least chi bar addon, if nothing else based on Abija's work for paladins (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcppb)
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

  12. #92
    Stood in the Fire Ujio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    Would be awesome to see in future at least chi bar addon, if nothing else based on Abija's work for paladins (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcppb)

    If your looking for an alternative to a built in CP bar NugComboBar + Makina skin is the best CP addon available atm imo. Works with all classes for their own respective CP's or stacking buffs such as taste for blood for arms warriors. It's really easy to customize and I recommend it to everyone + it looks awesome in the makina skin.
    Last edited by Ujio; 2012-12-01 at 04:03 AM.
    "You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities. I should have killed you long ago."

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Ujio View Post
    I'm trying out Geminior's version atm since you are going to be switching over to working on that anyway it seems. The only thing that bug's me is that there is no tiger palm buff icon, the icon for tigereye brew only shows at 10 stacks and there is also no icon for energizing brew.

    Could you give me the code's so i can add the icons myself for the time being if its possible? And also if you could suggest to have those implemented.

    Thanks!
    If you want a separate tiger palm buff icon, it can be easily achieved, but I am curious as to why you would want this, the rotation logic takes care of it.
    The same goes for energizing brew, it is part of the rotation, i.e. will be suggested when needed.
    Tigereye stacks you can control on the settings page.
    If you still want these extra icons available (or the behavior templates for them) just post a comment on Curse or Curseforge.

  14. #94
    I would like to see Icons and when the abilities are available for Touch of Karma, Zen Meditation and Xuen. They can be tiny icons off to the side but its nice knowing when they are available. Difuse magic is another that would be nice to have tracked..

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 02:58 PM ----------

    I would also suggest an icon showing FoF availability.. I use it as a stun for example on Heroic Will..

  15. #95
    Stood in the Fire Ujio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunderland, England
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminior View Post
    If you want a separate tiger palm buff icon, it can be easily achieved, but I am curious as to why you would want this, the rotation logic takes care of it.
    The same goes for energizing brew, it is part of the rotation, i.e. will be suggested when needed.
    Tigereye stacks you can control on the settings page.
    If you still want these extra icons available (or the behavior templates for them) just post a comment on Curse or Curseforge.
    It's just for peace of mind, I like to better see when stuff is coming up in advance ^_^ kinda OCD like that but I added them in myself now so its no problem.

    I should have probably checked through the settings better cos I missed the tigereye stacks setting. Great work on the addon though, will be using it for the foreseeable future. Having the Brewmaster stuff built in is also very handy <3
    "You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities. I should have killed you long ago."

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by briswindus View Post
    I would like to see Icons and when the abilities are available for Touch of Karma, Zen Meditation and Xuen. They can be tiny icons off to the side but its nice knowing when they are available. Difuse magic is another that would be nice to have tracked..

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 02:58 PM ----------

    I would also suggest an icon showing FoF availability.. I use it as a stun for example on Heroic Will..
    Give a man a script and you help him for the day, teach a man to script and you help him for a lifetime.

    Create a new Icon in clcInfo (Icon > New Icon), and in its Behaviour tab, in the first text zone, type in : return IconSpell("Name_of_the_spell")
    Example : return IconSpell("Fists of Fury")
    Don't forget to validate using the "Okay" button.

  17. #97
    Is there a ways to get it to not show touch of death 100 percent of the time when using training dummy

  18. #98
    That addon you use for tracking buffs is there any way I can get that without having to install the entire UI? I know what UI it is but I just want the part that tracks your self buffs. I have tried other buff bars like Satrina Buff Frame and also Elkano's BuffBars but they show all buffs on you. I just want it to show trinket procs and self buffs like yours does.

  19. #99
    The addon showing the individual buffs IS clcInfo, that's the whole point of this thread

    @Nimb : I recommend you use Geminior's addon (link in one of the above posts) and uncheck "Touch of Death" from the priority list. Or just use Touch of Death, then it'll be on cooldown

  20. #100
    I cant even get ClC to come up for any of my classes and in the past it has, even level 1s. Followed your steps and nothing on screen, no icons, nothing. Tried importing that code and again nothing happened.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •