Advice on WW for a main spec MW pls!

Here is my armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%BBkong/simple

I just picked up the RoRO trinket tonight and I know there is supposed to be some special way to gem/reforge after that trinket, just no idea what it is supposed to be. lol

My OS still incomplete as you can see, so please dont hate me too bad for the mix and matching.

Easiest is probably to use the askmrrobot beta roro optimizer, although I wouldn't say it is the best. You have to enable the beta optimizer in options and also in edit weights select mastery proc.

You'll also want an obnoxious weakaura to notify you about the proc. The one I use goes "dong, dong, dong" when there are 4/3/2 seconds left on it.

I'm not sure how much you need advice about playing WW, but I find the biggest mistake I see people make is that they worry too much about using fists of fury and end up using it too often or clipping it. You can do great without using it at all. Don't try to use it on cooldown, just throw one in when you run out of energy, have no energizing brew and know that you won't have to move.
    WW Monk - Janxspirit @ US-Illidan
    [20:14:20.744] Janxspirit Rising Sun Kick Horridon *3,374,517* - MEGADAMAGE

You need to make your highest stat mastery, so reforge appropriately. However keep in mind that mastery does NOTHING outside of tigereye brew, so you want to reforge in such a way that mastery is the highest, but only just the highest if you get what I mean. Try to keep it all relatively even, but make mastery no.1

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go here and download a program called Zephyrus (it will let you set Mastery as your highest stat without you doing any of the work):
    http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopi...&t=4574#p16593

It's legit, a take-off on a program for Ferals called Catus. Every time you upgrade your gear you can log out to update your armory, open the program back up and let it do it's thing.
    Last edited by Harmzuay; 2013-07-28 at 06:11 AM.

I suppose my question would be: How often do you really serve as DPS for your raid? If not very often, I would suggest not really worrying about it, and possibly even swapping the trinket for something else. Once 5.4 hits, changes to our mastery is going to make Rune sub-optimal at best (Probably only slightly better than Talisman of Bloodlust is for us). If you still want to make use of it, I wouldn't make incredibly precise reforging of your mastery due to how often you are probably going to replace gear pieces. Not to mention Terror in the Mists can potentially mess with your Rune tuning since it will throw off the primary stat selection if it is procced when Rune activates.

Any trinket that can proc a secondary stat can potentially mess Rune up - unless it procs the same secondary stat you want Rune to activate with. Though I imagine a crit focused Rune proc wouldn't be a bad thing once 5.4 rolls out (save Energizing brew and a stack of 15 TeB for a proc and you have full energy regen, +90% damage, and 100% crit for 10 seconds). I still think it might be best not to even bother worrying about at this stage in 5.3 unless your guild wants you DPSing for heroic progression for some reason instead of healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Luneward View Post
    I suppose my question would be: How often do you really serve as DPS for your raid? If not very often, I would suggest not really worrying about it, and possibly even swapping the trinket for something else. Once 5.4 hits, changes to our mastery is going to make Rune sub-optimal at best (Probably only slightly better than Talisman of Bloodlust is for us). If you still want to make use of it, I wouldn't make incredibly precise reforging of your mastery due to how often you are probably going to replace gear pieces. Not to mention Terror in the Mists can potentially mess with your Rune tuning since it will throw off the primary stat selection if it is procced when Rune activates.

Any trinket that can proc a secondary stat can potentially mess Rune up - unless it procs the same secondary stat you want Rune to activate with. Though I imagine a crit focused Rune proc wouldn't be a bad thing once 5.4 rolls out (save Energizing brew and a stack of 15 TeB for a proc and you have full energy regen, +90% damage, and 100% crit for 10 seconds). I still think it might be best not to even bother worrying about at this stage in 5.3 unless your guild wants you DPSing for heroic progression for some reason instead of healing.
    I will likely not be dpsing at all in raid, however I like to mess around in LFR's sometimes as dps. I mainly ask because I know I always hated seeing people with great gear items that don't itemize even remotely well. lol