Thread: [WW] ClcInfo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't need to track Xuen seeing as how its >2 min cd which makes it hard to miss. Anything >2 min I do not need to track imo. My CLCInfo design is more for maximizing my sustained damage meaning I know when the optimal time is to pop 10stack + Blood Fury + Synapse Springs because Windsong, both trinket procs, RSK and FoF is up with substantial time left on TP =P

Why don't you gather all this stuff in, and make an addon for everyone?

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Cause I wouldn't know where to begin, and nowadays I have too many things to do ingame to learn how to write a complete addon. Besides, I'd have to check in with the rightful owner of the clcInfo addon, and all in all it's way too much of a hassle

But if anyone feels up to it, go ahead :P

Just write then to the owner of clcInfo addon with a link to this thread
    I believe he can fix that in a few minutes if he's pro

There is an addon that does all of this called WWHelper however, the creator decided it was redundant to continue updating it due to Weak Auras and CLCInfo being able to do the same thing.

is this addon also counting about Mastery when is on? I mean a priority on the spells?

Yes it does include mastery procs.

I'm having problems with the depositfiles website as well. I don't see an adverstisement to move or x out of. If there is another way you could post the files to download I'd love you forever. I really want to try this out on my windwalker. Thanks!

I've added a mirror in the OP, hope it'll work for you.

Is there any way I can remove FoF from the rotation? I have no idea really how to dos stuff with clcinfo besides what I read from the installing instructions from OP =)

I put an alternate version with no FoF in rotation in the OP. I haven't had the time to properly test it, it's a quick fix. Tell me if it's working for you

On a quick test on the dummies it seems to work fine. Thank you

Changing the rotation itself, where and you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    Finally got it to work. Didn't really care about the rotation so I changed it up a bit for my liking. Thank you

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 11:49 AM ----------

1 more post and I can post it
    How do you change rotation at all?

I'm not getting it to track the number of stacks Tiger Power and Tigereye Brew. Can you post the correct coding so it will be like in your screenshot? Currently it is tracking those 2, but only the duration.

If you imported my setup in a new template and you have the buffs showing, I think the problem's not in clcinfo, but just in case :

Tiger Power Icon : return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Tiger Power")

Tigereye Brew : return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Tigereye Brew")

Alviarin i was hoping that you could tell me how to make ToD a lower priority on your rotation or even just make it lower and repost it for me haha; i wanna have it as a last thing i should use not almost immediate every time its up.

looking forward to a reply

I started messing around with Clcinfo on my own to try and get something set up for my Mistwalker then I came across this. Only problem is after following your instructions what I have on my screen isn't what you have on your screen. I currently don't have an icon for Tiger Power and Tigereye Brew like you do. Is that part of what you have provided? Or is it purely the two icons that change based on priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodvalor View Post
    I started messing around with Clcinfo on my own to try and get something set up for my Mistwalker then I came across this. Only problem is after following your instructions what I have on my screen isn't what you have on your screen. I currently don't have an icon for Tiger Power and Tigereye Brew like you do. Is that part of what you have provided? Or is it purely the two icons that change based on priority?
    no those are 2 separate icons that he has set up. you can easily set them up tho go to clcinfo.com and read how to there if he doesn't respond =).

actually he posted them higher up on the page, just make them separate icons and paste the code above in a new icon import area and accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerronis View Post
    Alviarin i was hoping that you could tell me how to make ToD a lower priority on your rotation or even just make it lower and repost it for me haha; i wanna have it as a last thing i should use not almost immediate every time its up.

looking forward to a reply
    Why would you use ToD in last position ? If you use it, it's over, the mob dies. It's possible to remove it from the rotation easily, just like I removed FoF in the alternate rotation files.

This can be done to remove each ability from the rotation if you want :

1. Open the monk.lua file you downloaded and added to your clcinfo/data/monk directory (maybe back it up somewhere before, just to be safe).
    2. at line 66, find :
    Code:
    local prio = "fb tod ......"
    3. remove "tod "
    4. save the file.
    5. profit

@Bloodvalor, I posted my import strings somewhere in the thread, use it to recreate my setup if you want to.

ty very much but what types of programs open up lua files and i want to change it in the priorty list because its annoying seeing it pop up when the blizx ui just lights it up XD, anyway ty and do u think you could help me make a brewmaster version of this?