Glory of the Cataclysm Hero

This may have been brought up here already but I didn't see a thread about it. Some guildies and myself are trying to complete the "Glory of the Cataclysm Hero" achievement that gives you the volcanic drake. We have all of them but two; "Pardon Denied" and "What Does This Button Do?" The "Pardon Denied" achievement is impossible at the moment I believe because the boss is not able to be interrupted. The "What Does This Button Do?" is MoP content and not Cataclysm so I am not sure why it is in the Glory of the Cata Hero tab....(also it is not available yet obviously). Long story short, we want to complete the achieve but are not able to. Anyone have any information on this? I opened a ticket with Blizz btw. Thanks and apologies if this has been answered already.

Groth

10+ Year Old Account
    What does this button do is not required for it. It is a display error. I completed the glory achievement two days ago, however I already had Pardon Denied from earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it replaced "Extra Credit Bonus Stage" eventhough I have completed that achievement a long time ago.

I see, thanks for your input. I saw that it did replace "Extra Credit Bonus Stage," just wasn't sure if it would still work. I just need Blizz to fix Baron Ashbury in Shadowfang Keep so I can interrupt him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange- When 5.0 came out, I went in and solod most of SFK. I was able to interupt Baron Ashbury every time, except for the one time I pressed the button too fast. Try pressing it slower? It takes a second after he gets done casting the asphyxiate to do the heal
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

op i did sfk today after just dinging my mage and was able to get the achievement with no problem.

Ashbury bugged? Was his cast too fast or just impossible to interrupt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayshan View Post
    For me it replaced "Extra Credit Bonus Stage" eventhough I have completed that achievement a long time ago.
    Yeah, they replaced the achievement. I'm sure it was a mistake.

Hi everyone,

Ran Shadowfang Keep tonight and the bug is fixed...the boss is interruptible now. There is still a display error for the Extra Credit Bonus Stage. I have every achievement but that one and I still do not have my mount. I opened another ticket tonight about it. If anyone knows any more information, let me know. Thanks.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well i logged in today only to find that i had the achievement but i dont have my drake. what gives

Update: I logged in after the server work today and it says I got the achievement in 2011, which is not accurate and I have no Volcanic Stone Drake reward. I just opened a ticket and am awaiting a response. I will post on here when I get some more information. Also the display error is fixed now.

---------- Post added 2012-09-12 at 11:58 AM ----------

About an hour after opening a ticket, the realms restarted and the Volcanic Stone Drake was in my list now and my guildies also. Everything should be fixed now. Thanks to everyone for your help and good job Blizz on fixing that fairly fast (there is a new expansion coming out). Safe travels my friends.