View Poll Results: Should tax payers fund inmates sex change operation?

Voters
136. This poll is closed
  • Yes

19 13.97%
  • No

110 80.88%
  • Not Sure

7 5.15%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku2 View Post
    Nothing strikes you as odd about the fact a human being should get to be the judge jury and executioner of someone on a whim but the favor shouldnt be returned in kind in a legal proceeding?
    No? Because when the human being does it, we call it murder,punish it and rightfully so. Using the exact same thing (judges/juries are human too!) as punishment does strike me as odd.

Once again yet another biased observation from yourself. How do YOU knowif either of those conditions play the same mental havok? Are YOU a doctor or expert?
    Huh? It's pretty well documented in any medical textbook you pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    ahahahahahah

the only way you could know that is if you're a transgender dude with a tiny dick, are you?
    I have asked this question repeatedly and he/she refuses to answer. Not because I care if he is or isnt, but because this individual is obviously a transgendered person that does nothing but show complete one hundred percent bias towards his/her own cause and bends the rules of logic to fit that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yes but I do believe there is a fan club for people who like to bitch about me personally. I think they have t-shirts or something. Maybe its baseball caps. I can't be sure, they don't return my phone calls.
    i heard that when you try to call they capture the number and give it to telemarketers

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a forbidden topic, and the posts in this thread make it obvious why that is true.

I was so very unsurprised to see the Fox News link, given their agenda to pick out the worst transgender cases and put them in the front headlines on slow news days.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines