Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Did you move your ram sticks? If ram isn't properly inserted, the system wont start (at least for p8z77-v mobo).

Sounds like the fan isn't running. Pretty sure this will happen when the CPU over heats.

Is the aux power plugged into the motherboard? Lack of it has caused the problem you described for me in the past.

No I didn't remove any RAM sticks.
    When I reassembled the whole rig just now I noticed that my HDD power suply was broken (One of the three that is, the plastic was broken.) So I changed it with one of the others in a hope for that would solve my problem, but it didn't. I've done everything I can think of now. So I guess I should try to remove the H70 cooler and put in my stock i5-2500k cooler, and see if that makes it run again.

---------- Post added 2012-09-07 at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamypriest View Post
    Is the aux power plugged into the motherboard? Lack of it has caused the problem you described for me in the past.
    How does the AUX power look like?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

4 or 8 pin black connector in the top left corner of the motherboard between the back panel outputs and the CPU socket.

Ah, that one. It's connected, even dubble checked it when it didn't boot up : / I'm all out of ideas, either the new cooler system is rebooting my system (No idea why that should happen), or I've bumped into something when I installed it... Didn't remove anything when I installed it, as I didn't have any problems with space.

Taking out the H70 now, and gonna put in the old stock CPU cooler to see if it works then. If so I atleast know what's wrong.

---------- Post added 2012-09-07 at 04:53 PM ----------

Nope, didn't do it. I'm all out of options. I've checked all wires and they are all in place. My RAM is properly placed in their sockets. The graphic card got both PCI cables in it, as it have been all the time. Both my HDDs got power supply and SATA wires connected, same for my DVD-reader.

I HAVE NO IDEA what to do now, I guess I just need to wave good bye to gaming for a period of time. Great.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore