Buy button on TP not working or am I not doing something right?

So I never used the TP before and finally have the chance to. I wanted to buy a bag yet it seems I can click on the buy button. Is this just me or is this function not working atm? Is there something I am not doing?

10+ Year Old Account
    If it is available to buy, your button will work, if there are lots of people wanting something but there are none/not enough in the TP then you can put it on 'order' and then when it/they become available you will get one. Hope that makes sense?

It's not just you, mine is bugged out too. No matter what I try and buy, the button just greys out for a few seconds after I hit "buy". TP is bugged and laggy. Why on earth is there no in game secure trade option? :S

Quote Originally Posted by nightshark View Post
    It's not just you, mine is bugged out too. No matter what I try and buy, the button just greys out for a few seconds after I hit "buy". TP is bugged and laggy. Why on earth is there no in game secure trade option? :S
    Have you checked the tab to pick up items? You may be buying tons of items without knowing. Only a few times it bugged out in a way I didn't get the item. Most of the time it just grays out, but the item is bought nonetheless.

Hmmm it must have been buggy, I can buy stuff now.

Quote Originally Posted by parcus View Post
    Have you checked the tab to pick up items? You may be buying tons of items without knowing. Only a few times it bugged out in a way I didn't get the item. Most of the time it just grays out, but the item is bought nonetheless.
    Yeah I checked, I knew about the "lagged purchases" bug... silver wasn't going down when I clicked buy.

Anyway it was working for me as of last night so hopefully the TP bugs are going away...