Orc 'Command' racial, useful for Blood?

Hey guys, I'm deciding which race to pick for MoP (Most likely going orc) however I was wondering does the orc 'Command' racial also benefit the ghouls and/or AotD of Blood and Frost in addition to the ghoul of Unholy? As Blood and Frost can now have a pet up for 50% of the fight it would be a great addition to dps.

Thanks in advance.

Yes /10char

Deleted
    Yup, a nice little damage increase!

15+ Year Old Account
    don't play a DK, so don't know all mechanics all that well, but does it improve those little worms too? or don't they attack stuff?

If used on cooldown the ghoul will be a gain of about 1.8k dps (in full BiS @ lvl 85). 2% more ghoul damage would change this to 1.836k dps. In other words being an orc would be about 36 dps difference

granted this is very rough data, but still.

You don't necessarily want to be using it like that as blood though, since our most powerful healing CD (death pact) needs it to be up to work, and if you are on a progression fight that ~7% dps increase will probably not be worth the risk of not having DP available for half the fight. Farm content/ranking? summon away.

Despite the need for Death Pact you will still be able to have your pet up for that 50% of the fight, as long as you know around about when you will need to use Death Pact you can summon ghoul just before that in preperation and then have the ghoul active its full duration (knowing that Death Pact no longer kills your ghoul). Therefore having increased DPS without sacrificing survivability. Also our ghoul does significantly more damage than your data recognises. Any DPS increase is a good increase imo, no matter how small.

Afaik that racial has been nerfed to 2%, but it can be useful a bit.

Deleted
    Racials aren't gamebreaking mate. I'd say it's way more important if you feel well with the race you're playing. The attachment to your toon will be more important on the long road that MOp will bring =) Better to smile once you log in on your awesome death knight than have 0,00001 more utility. Just my 3 cents anyway. Have fun!