Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    ROGUE CRYING ABOUT AVOIDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET SWEET JUSTICE!!!!!!!

Welcome to only landing half your CC moves. Like every melee class has had to deal with on Rogues for years!

---------- Post added 2012-09-07 at 08:15 PM ----------

Sure when casters cant bypass 100% of armor, Rogues 70%, Warriors 50%, and Everyone else 100% on attacks.
    Which CC have you been missing for years due to dodge?

10+ Year Old Account
    Disarm and Throwdown. In fact I only ever used them on Rogues in Cata after I charged, otherwise you had a 50% chance of wasting the CD.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Disarm and Throwdown. In fact I only ever used them on Rogues in Cata after I charged, otherwise you had a 50% chance of wasting the CD.
    Not every melee has disarm and throwdown was used after charge for a reason. How much CC did Death Knights, Paladins or Enhancement Shamans get dodged for years? Feral druids? On the same boat as rogues.

Scatter Shot, Blind and Shiv should not be dodgeable (and parriable in the case of Shiv).

ROGUE CRYING ABOUT AVOIDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET SWEET JUSTICE!!!!!!!

Welcome to only landing half your CC moves. Like every melee class has had to deal with on Rogues for years!
    Jokes on you now you have deal with every melee doing this to you rather than 1 class and 1 spec.
    Sure when casters cant bypass 100% of armor, Rogues 70%, Warriors 50%, and Everyone else 100% on attacks.
    When did they change cs and find weakness to have 100% uptime? And when did they make find weakness baseline to all rogue specs?

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Jokes on you now you have deal with every melee doing this to you rather than 1 class and 1 spec.

When did they change cs and find weakness to have 100% uptime? And when did they make find weakness baseline to all rogue specs?
    Assa has poisons and Idk about Combat, no one plays combat in PvP :s Inb4 special mr. exception to the rule rides in and say: I DO!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account

Jokes on you they took out Throwdown! Now i just have disarm. Which I can cover with charge if need be.

And lol at trying to argue that Armor means something now. First off the difference between plate and leather is like 14% damage reduction now. Secondly, Yes the Rogue is going to have Find Weakness, or he's in the wrong spec, and yes it's going to be up when it matters, which is during shadow dance when hes dropping massive Ambush crits into a stunned target that is obscured from it's healer.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Jokes on you they took out Throwdown! Now i just have disarm. Which I can cover with charge if need be.

And lol at trying to argue that Armor means something now. First off the difference between plate and leather is like 14% damage reduction now. Secondly, Yes the Rogue is going to have Find Weakness, or he's in the wrong spec, and yes it's going to be up when it matters, which is during shadow dance when hes dropping massive Ambush crits into a stunned target that is obscured from it's healer.
    Except that subtlety isn't nearly as good as it used to be.

You really have no clue what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Except that subtlety isn't nearly as good as it used to be.

You really have no clue what you're talking about.
    Regardless of what spec anyone is talking about, RNG is what PVP is all about, now certain classes just have to deal with it more, just like other classes always have.

If you are a melee class , learn to strafe around targets, no dodging / parry from behind, its simple. Before a warrior would have maybe 10-15% dodge / parry combined, whereas a a rogue /druid / hunter would have 30%+ dodge.

Against hunters / casters our parry means nothing, and really most classes have things that ignore armor anyways, plate hasn't meant much of anything for quite some time. Until armor actually reduces ALL damage taken and not just melee, it will still mean nothing, Parry is all warriors / DK / Pally have for avoidance stats (when not tank spec anyways)

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Im not too happy getting dodged/parried but at least agility users dont have advantage over plate in melee which was stupid.
    They also fixed that thing where plate has more armor than leather right?

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 12:24 AM ----------

What class were you playing where rogues dodged all your CC?

Feral druid only CC you can dodge is maim, and feral has a teleport-to-butt to land that.
    Ret pally hammer can't be dodged, repentance can't be dodged.
    Warrior I think throw down and much later disarm. Certainly charge can't be dodged, nor can fear.
    DK the pet stun can't really be dodged unless you are just versus the pet, and you can't dodge chains of ice or hungering cold (or the new CCs at 90 that rep it)

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Haven't you been reading the posters here every rogue is sub and find weakness has 100% uptime so armor doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Wow; 2012-09-08 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendai View Post
    Not every melee has disarm and throwdown was used after charge for a reason. How much CC did Death Knights, Paladins or Enhancement Shamans get dodged for years? Feral druids? On the same boat as rogues.

Scatter Shot, Blind and Shiv should not be dodgeable (and parriable in the case of Shiv).
    curses and magic effects are dodgedable now? what now?

i do have some very very fond memories of parrying a rogue's disarm with dancing rune weapon up when he though he could kill my undergeared blood dk.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Haven't you been reading the posters here every rogue is sub and find weakness has 100% uptime so armor doesn't matter.
    Heh, right, right.

The funny part is that find weakness as a percentile reduction still leaves FWed paladins with like unmitigated rogue armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 12:24 AM ----------

What class were you playing where rogues dodged all your CC?

Feral druid only CC you can dodge is maim, and feral has a teleport-to-butt to land that.
    Ret pally hammer can't be dodged, repentance can't be dodged.
    Warrior I think throw down and much later disarm. Certainly charge can't be dodged, nor can fear.
    DK the pet stun can't really be dodged unless you are just versus the pet, and you can't dodge chains of ice or hungering cold (or the new CCs at 90 that rep it)
    he is a warrior. apart from needing to charge before you throwdown or disarm you would get your mortal strikes dodged THAT frequently that you couldn't stack up lambs of the slaughter which was on short duration. not to mention that you couldn't find range to charge (so you can disarm or throwdown) because crippling was on 70% while hamstring was on 50% slow (and it was dodged lol).