Poll: Which dungeons should be remade?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would bring back the old Sunken Temple, the remake is a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Please no. The raid is good how it is. I would be fine if they tuned it down to a 5 man dungeon and made it current, but changing the actual bosses or layout would ruin it imo.

I think they should update something that could actually use an update like RFD/RFK.
    Meh, they could easily do Kara front door (up to opera) and Kara back door (curator and up).

But I think the challenge mode raid option would be more interesting. Scale gear and keep times!

Ideally would prefer not to see any more dungeon remakes, however did recently really enjoy a UBRS run while levelling an alt. I remember it being a very enjoyable instance back in vanilla*, they certainly don't make them like that anymore : P

*Possible rose-tinted memory : D

I'd love to see them take BRD and instead of break it up into heaps of little dungeons, make it a challenge mode or something. Make its huge size a part of the experience somehow.

we're already begging for remakes?

Sunken Temple didn't have a remake. It was cut in half! :/

I prefer new content, thank you very much.
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

Deleted
    I would much rather see new fresh dungeons than remakes of old ones.

Voted Dire Maul, Sunken Temple, Uldaman and Maraudon.

Dire Maul has very much potential, and I just love the setting. Plus, Ogres are awesome.

Sunken Temple since I love the whole green dragon and nightmare setting. It's too big of a chore right now anyways and needs to be redone, even after cutting it in half it's just no fun killing 20 green dragon packs and finish it right after. Not so timely right now lorewise though.

Uldaman because titan things tend to be epic, so pimping this place up again would be lovely.

Maraudon is one of my all time favorite 5-mans of all time, if not the very best. The princess part of the dungeon is absolutely amazing, it's beautiful, awesome bosses (outdated now though), and it has a nice flow. Always loved it, and therefore I'd love for it to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'd love to see them take BRD and instead of break it up into heaps of little dungeons, make it a challenge mode or something. Make its huge size a part of the experience somehow.
    That would be fucking cool.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-09-18 at 07:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remake Dungeons it's but. However i would like to see via Caverns Of Time, Alliance Assault on the Blackrock Spire, from 2 perspective of course. As an Alliance, you help Mograine kill Necrolyte with future Ashbringer core you fight your way to Lothar whose fighting with Doomhammer, you assaist Turalyon after his Battle-cry. From the otherside, as Horde you fight next to your warchief, after that you need to retreat, maybe with Burning Blade Clan (it was never explained enough how Burning Blades dissapear after Alliance Assault) etc. Think it could be very fun.

Deleted
    so I was levelling my priest through dungeons yesterday and I think Maraudon is quite cool. It's big enough to make it interesting and have this "nature" vibe so it's nothing like new dungeons.

Deleted
    We need more new dungeons, not more rehashed ones.
    Getting sick of running the same dungeons over and over and over.

Deleted
    I'd love to see a ZF heroic, one of my favourite levelling dungeons in the game Next would be Dire Maul, ogres need more spotlight in my opinion.

Deleted
    Voted Brd, Zul'Farrak and UBRS/LBRS. Probably the three most popular dungeons durring classic (outside of Stratholme that is). I would have loved to have a Maraudon one as well, but the place is just too big (not implying that Blackrock spire, Blackrock depths and Stratholme isn't, lol).

Deleted
    I selected the none button straight away. Afterwards I read through the list, and confirmed that choice. It's nice to see those dungeons revamped when leveling a new character, but I really dislike seeing them at heroic level as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I would like to see is that ALL dungeons will get an endgame / highest level version upon an xpac release.

Make them give justice, or gold, items that are nice to gear a new character up for the first tier content of the xpac.
    How cool would it be to cue up for a random and end up in any of the 50+ dungeons in the game? I'd like that a lot personally. Better than a small pool of 3 like HoT's or even two like ZG/ZA. Yes they where valor instances but you get where I'm going I hope.

I see all the votes for BRD. I don't think you could remake BRD. The only thing that should be done if they did it would be bring it up to current levels. BRD is amazing as it is the largest dungeon in game and chopping it up to suit today's player base would be a mistake IMO.

None. Old content shouldn't be remade and classified as new content.

Hopefully nothing, remade dungeons are like crap compared to oryginal version, also they make us loose many great transmog items (Scarlet Set, Tier 3, Corrupted Ashbringer) and Mounts (ZG Tiger). Instead of basing on things that already been made come up with something new Blizz, thats what Im paying for... not to make same things over and over again as they are being remade to current level.

Deleted
    Hey! What's wrong with BRD?

Maraudon and Blackfathom Deeps needs a revamp.