Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    'Downies' is highly offensive. You are lucky you just got a warning. If I was the GM that handled your case I would have temp banned you at the very least. If thats the reason you quit, I hope you do not come back when its free.

Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    i hate to bump a thread so i hope im not doing this. but i jus wanted to say swtor is a decent game but they are new to the customer support business and they dont know where to focus their efforts.. hackers were ruining pvp matches at this time... when i tried reporting a hacker or 2 in a hutball game i gave the GM the characters name and server.. and the gm couldnt even find him.. i pointed him out twice and they still couldnt figure it out. then later i got a warning for using bad language cuz i yelled at some downies for being bad in a game.. the lore isnt bad either.. i mean the games fun they just need to fix things.. maybe change the pvp bracket as well like 10-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 and 50 so pvp wouldnt be so imbalanced.

i might play swtor when its free again.. who knows.
    Two things here. First, people who yell at people for being bad in a game don't deserve to play. Second, PvP doesn't become imbalanced until level 50. The normalized PvP from 10-49 is about as imbalanced as it gets. And you believe you have the right to yell at others?

Really... so if your team in civil war starts camping on your canon at 430:420 you should raise the issue that nothing is lost and people should start moving their asses to win the game? I mean, no offense to "new" players... they have to learn and get experience but when I see the same guy doing the same stuff over and over again over a period of 10-20 levels I'm wrong at critizising him when he is playing in the team I'm in? Unfortunately even ignore won't stop this people from joining your group.

The myth about imbalancing in 1-49 is something bad players use to excuse for their bad performance. Yes you don't have all your spells so your survivability is lower but even with only one heal spell you can dish out heals, even with only a few attacks, you can dish out damage 200k+ before even hitting lvl 20. The imbalance is in players heads because it's much harder to actually get better than blaming your current lvl for failure. At lvl 50 it's the war hero gear of the others and with fully war hero gear it's the pvp which is sucking.