Deleted

The check my build thread (Thief)

Hi All,

Sorry if this has already been posted but I've yet to see one. I wanted to start a thread where people can discuss in detail the flaws and advantages of each others specs for the thief. As this is a new game with an amazing amount of combinations to play each professions i wanted to get everyones input as to how bad or good certain specs are. I will start by posting mine with a bit of explanation as to why i chose what:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/?fYAQ...OwkgtIYQwmgJBA

I mainly chose traits for the more damage from behind/side of the enemy. As i played a rogue for 6 years in WoW i'm heavily used to trying to get behind an enemy so i figured this was my best bet.

As for my skills i love shadow step its great for getting out of sticky situations as well as porting back whilst being chased for high confusion to an enemy player.

I use blinding powder for the cc and the stealth for a backstab afterwards for the high damage.

And lastly i use assassin signet for the high burst damage when using these abilities in combo.

This is a rough first draft that i'm currently testing it out.

As i said there is loads of different builds so i'm curious to see what others have come up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much this. :] No need to make a separate thread when all thief related questions can be stuck in the thread the futuristic toaster provided.

Deleted
    I just thought it would be nice to have a post purely on different specs and discussions. The post linked describes the whole profession and not just the traits. But if it pleases people so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    I just thought it would be nice to have a post purely on different specs and discussions. The post linked describes the whole profession and not just the traits. But if it pleases people so be it.
    It's exactly what the thread mentioned before is for as well.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic