Corsair 300R quick question about PSU setup

Quick question about the corsair 300R

The PSU in this case is at the bottom, with a dust tray underneith, does this mean the PSU fan will be facing downwards towards the floor (wouldnt this be bad?), or upwards towards the case? for example..

PSU Facing upwards, towards inside case

PSU Facing Down (?towards dust tray, floor, bad or?)

Please help, don't want to install everything and then the PSU break due to it being installed wrong lol, im confused just because of the dust tray else i'd put it facing upwards.

Deleted
    You put the fan downwards. That way it sucks in cold air from outside, instead of sucking (hot/warmer) air in from the case

Its a bit more complex than that zeara.

Put PSU facing down if:

1. You have venting on the bottom of the case, with a filter preferably.
    2. You have a solid place to rest it on (no carpet).
    3. If your video card vents exhaust out the back of your case mostly.

Put PSU facing up if:

1. No place for vents on the bottom of the case. For example i have an antec 300 illusion, no venting on bottom (this is not necessarily a bad thing, read below).
    2. If you have a carpeted floor.
    3. If your video card mostly recirculates air back into your case (like a MSI twin frozr design). This then allows your PSU to be a hot air exhaust for your case. This is a good thing, PSU's were originally designed as exhaust fans for cases, and are still today built to this specification. As well as usually having the highest warranty of any part of your PC. Its much better to have a slightly warmer PSU than CPU/Video card etc.

I personally always put fans facing upwards in any case i own, but i also make sure to have filtered intake fans everywhere in my case (bottom psu filters are usually a pain to get to, compared to pre installed front filters).