Deleted

When will digital version be availible again?

So I want to get GW2 but aparantly they've stopped doing the digital purchase. Does anyone know when it's availible again?

Deleted
    That's why I love the website.

https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/

Please enter your e-mail address and we’ll notify you when they are available

Deleted
    Well that's not really helpful, they could send them emails out tomorrow or next month, I want to find out if they've actually said when it's going to happen..

They dont know themselves yet.

Deleted
    Well, if they knew it'd be right there along with what I quoted. What I gave you is the second best thing... unless you think community guesswork is the second best thing, in which case ANet telling you when it's available would be the third best thing.

Deleted
    GW2 sold much better than they thought. It's put it on hold until further notice, just to keep the servers from crashing. I woud guess a month or 2 maybe.

You can't get a digital download right now, but you can order it online! Just order it at gamestop or best buy or something and pick it up when it gets there.

No one knows but I can’t see it being enabled again until after the 25th.

As you're from the UK it's getting quite hard to get the regular retail version in shops also, I think Zavi have stock left so what you can do is buy the regular edition then upgrade using the in game store to the deluxe version, it costs 2000 diamonds in game for the upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Fentality View Post
    Well that's not really helpful, they could send them emails out tomorrow or next month, I want to find out if they've actually said when it's going to happen..
    But what makes you think that we would know? Nobody here has any affiliation with Arenanet, certainly not that they have made public knowledge. Youre better off asking on their subreddit or gw2guru, which we know they actually read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolit View Post
    No one knows but I can’t see it being enabled again until after the 25th.
    I tend to agree with this. They will not make the mistake that other games have made by putting out massive amounts of servers only for them to end up dead when another game drops its expac. Wait and see what the true demand is before launching more servers.

Otoh, it will be nice when some of the crowd thins out, shorten those WvW queues
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    It is scary that it is sold out everywhere as well... Even if if I had the money for it, I can't order it from anywhere because it is out of stock :/
    I understand the reason behind it with the servers crashing because of the overload, but I surely didn't expect an MMO game sale to be put on hold, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxia View Post
    It is scary that it is sold out everywhere as well... Even if if I had the money for it, I can't order it from anywhere because it is out of stock :/
    I understand the reason behind it with the servers crashing because of the overload, but I surely didn't expect an MMO game sale to be put on hold, ever.
    It's not that the servers were crashing, they are just flat full.

They did increase capacity again.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    And they probably have enough tickets regarding accounts hacked for the rest of their lives so they don't wan't to get another wave of these. It's clear enough this game have serious issues about security in game and in the official forum, and stupid people using same password for everything don't help.

I'm waiting for new digital keys to give it a try, not a single one of my friends currently playing had their account hacked or banned or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are holding off for the digital deluxe instead of standard, don't bother.
    It's useless crap, most of the stuff is timed and isn't that helpful. The only permanent things are a mini pet, which you will probably never use and does not count towards mini pet achivements and a level 30 elite skill called mystfire wolf that is equally horribly boring and just horrible, you won't use it because you only have 1 elite skill slot and there are far more interesting/better elites for all classes/races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    If you are holding off for the digital deluxe instead of standard, don't bother.
    It's useless crap, most of the stuff is timed and isn't that helpful. The only permanent things are a mini pet, which you will probably never use and does not count towards mini pet achivements and a level 30 elite skill called mystfire wolf that is equally horribly boring and just horrible, you won't use it because you only have 1 elite skill slot and there are far more interesting/better elites for all classes/races.
    Yeah it didnt seem very usefull to me either. too bad they didn't add stuff like multiple dances or a special vanity skin! those are usually the things people want.
    That asside the price wasnt very attractive either, 75 euro for crap ;<

http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/compa...-guild-wars-2/
    There is a list of online stores that sells the CD keys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/compa...-guild-wars-2/
    There is a list of online stores that sells the CD keys
    Theyre above the normal price though, but i guess its ok as you can't get it at all anymore~