Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    "Guarding!", "Guarding, Guarding!", "Guarding, Guarding, Guarding!", "Okay, you win.. ... ... Patrolling!" I fell over

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for the Skritt until I encounter a ridiculously large grouping of them - when they're all in one big group together, they're devious, deceptive, tricksy bastards that I wouldn't trust with my most worthless possession.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    As with the main races, there are good skritt and bad skritt.
    No such thing as bad Skritt - there's good skritt and naughty skritt who would be sent to bed with no supper if they weren't so cute and entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    Am I the only one who feels bad for the Skritt?
    They are short bipedal rats with terrible fashion sense. They brought it on themselves.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're not bad, simply misunderstood Although WHY they would bring up destroyer eggs thinking they were tradeable things is beyond me...

Deleted
    Skritt! I'm Hit!

Love them <3 and Quaggan cubs... <3<3

Skritts, the Polar Bear people (Forgot their name), Tengu, Quaggans and Hyleks should be avaible for players
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    First encounter with the Skritt was at level 4:

"Oh, look at these cute little guys handing out by this cave. They'll be easy to-"
    ZAP! BANG! ZAP!
    "WTF?!? Where did all my health go?"

I could see the Charr and the Skritt having a hard time getting along, but they are damn likable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just love skritts, even bought a mini <3!

Mif hates them, that's a +1 for skritt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Skritts, the Polar Bear people (Forgot their name), Tengu, Quaggans and Hyleks should be avaible for players
    Eeeeeh, no, that's a bit much!

Kodan I could see. Tengu possibly. The other three, not so much.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who hates Kodan? Every time I talk to one they always act like my way of doing things sucks.

I'm not the one who got driven out of the north by a dragon. Maybe it's time they drop their 'balance' crap and accept the other race's ways instead of lecturing me on the relevance of what's in an ice cave as if that's going to help me beat in a dragon's face with a knife. Looking cool doesn't save you from being an arrogant, condescending bear-man with no regard for any other race's approach to solving a problem while you sit on an iceberg philosophising about ice caves and balance.

Though perhaps we could bore Jormag to death with riddles.

And i really hate the Quaggans.

I really do.

I avoid all their Hearts and DEs whenever i can, just do'em to get 100% But i do love the events i have to beat them.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

After visiting Skrittsburgh I fell in love with those cute little ratty buggers and I try and avoid fighting Skritt wherever possible now! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmtyr View Post
    Am I the only one who hates Kodan? Every time I talk to one they always act like my way of doing things sucks.

I'm not the one who got driven out of the north by a dragon. Maybe it's time they drop their 'balance' crap and accept the other race's ways instead of lecturing me on the relevance of what's in an ice cave as if that's going to help me beat in a dragon's face with a knife. Looking cool doesn't save you from being an arrogant, condescending bear-man with no regard for any other race's approach to solving a problem while you sit on an iceberg philosophising about ice caves and balance.

Though perhaps we could bore Jormag to death with riddles.
    Well, Kodan DO believe that they are superior to all other races, and they firmly believe in this whole "preserving the balance" thing as if its their duty.

Deleted
    Also with the Skritt I don't mind killing them but I don't like pushing over their shiny things. It just seems unnecessarily twatty.

Also @ Drake, I've never wanted a race to die out so much. If they think it's their sole duty to fight Jormag, then so be it, they can die out like the people who run in one by one. With the strength of the pact, all of the dragons can be defeated, and I like the whole 'Strength in unity, but the races and orders are still mistrusting.' kind of thing, rather than 'Let's all be friends and play in a sunshine meadow of happiness.' You see humans in Ascalon are still bitter towards the Charr and many Charr are still hating of the humans, but they fight alongside unwillingly because they know it's the only way to win.

Seems like the Kodan don't even accept other race's ways, just demand everyone does it their way and when you take the time to try and respect their way, they basically say you're as stupid as their children.

Excuse me, I am a Charr from the Black Citadel. It is a metal city made out of machines, built on the remains of the conquered human city of Rin.

You live in an icerberg that ran aground in the north after running away from a dragon.

Come back when you have a reason to call me the dumb one, Mr. Kodan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also with the Skritt I don't mind killing them but I don't like pushing over their shiny things. It just seems unnecessarily twatty.

Also @ Drake, I've never wanted a race to die out so much. If they think it's their sole duty to fight Jormag, then so be it, they can die out like the people who run in one by one. With the strength of the pact, all of the dragons can be defeated, and I like the whole 'Strength in unity, but the races and orders are still mistrusting.' kind of thing, rather than 'Let's all be friends and play in a sunshine meadow of happiness.' You see humans in Ascalon are still bitter towards the Charr and many Charr are still hating of the humans, but they fight alongside unwillingly because they know it's the only way to win.

Seems like the Kodan don't even accept other race's ways, just demand everyone does it their way and when you take the time to try and respect their way, they basically say you're as stupid as their children.

Excuse me, I am a Charr from the Black Citadel. It is a metal city made out of machines, built on the remains of the conquered human city of Rin.

You live in an icerberg that ran aground in the north after running away from a dragon.

Come back when you have a reason to call me the dumb one, Mr. Kodan.
    ...You act like the Asura are any better. At least Kodan put peace as the most important thing of all.

Asura just strive to control the world. No biggie, right?

Trouble is, the Kodan are also highly religious, and believe in Koda as "the" god.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    ...You act like the Asura are any better. At least Kodan put peace as the most important thing of all.

Asura just strive to control the world. No biggie, right?

Trouble is, the Kodan are also highly religious, and believe in Koda as "the" god.
    I can deal with Asura, cause they have stuff to show for it. They live in a floating cube and have golem suits and mega lasers. So far, Kodan have ice bergs and riddles, yet they're equally as big headed as the Asura.

Skritt are pretty cute, but the ones you fight are always taking stuff and being a nuisance. And those ones that hurl junk at you for tremendous chunks of damage are assholes.

Quaggan on the other hand - if Skelington had to kill Quaggan he would be devastated.

They are actually part of my personal story right now. Not bad little creatures.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can deal with Asura, cause they have stuff to show for it. They live in a floating cube and have golem suits and mega lasers. So far, Kodan have ice bergs and riddles, yet they're equally as big headed as the Asura.
    Different ways of life. Asura are all about the advancement of science and knowledge, and of course looking down on people who are stupid, and what they have shows it.
    Kodan are all about peace and "maintaining the balance" and their religion, and looking down on those who don't follow the ways of peace and balance, and what they have shows it.

There's better ways to advance the cause of peace, but meh.