5.0.4 Fire mage reforging/website help

So I've been looking around to reforge my mage for the new patch but I haven't found anything that's super super solid. I know the stat weights that I want but I can't seem to find a website that will help me do that. I try askmrrobot but it tells me to do something other than what I've been told.

So far I know we hit cap which is 15% or 1537 rating. Then with T13 we want to get only up to 15% haste or 1750 rating . Then after that we want as much crit as we can but not past some kind of crit cap which I don't know what that is. I would assume that with my gear, ilvl 388, I wouldn't be anywhere close to it so I'm fine on that. Am I correct on these stat weights?

One site will tell me go crit, another will say go haste, and it's pretty damn confusing to choose what goes where and why. So does anyone know of a website that will let me reforge the way I want it to? I think wowreforge works from what a friend told me, but I can't seem to get it to work. I think you can tell wowreforge to only let you have a certain amount of stats for example tell it to only let you have 1537 rating no more, no less. Can anyone confirm that it works?

EDIT: Here's a pic of what my wowreforge looks like. Anyone want to give me a thumbs up or down for it?

Last edited by Ace192; 2012-09-07 at 03:45 PM.

I would say it looks fine, but im normally just using rawr and since it havent been updated for 5.0.4 and raiding is very casual atm ive been abit slackish myself with reforging and just used AskMrRobot /hides

I used to like askmrrobot but it's so damn frustrating some times. You can customize it but you have to know the specific weights and shit. Unlike wowreforge you can just put in a set value and bam you're done.
    Last edited by Ace192; 2012-09-07 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    Basically...It's 2 weeks until MoP hits. I wouldn't fret over it too much. What you said up there sounds pretty good and will still work for you if your guild is progressing in DS HC.

I just went for hit cap, 1650ish haste and reforged all the excess unwanted stats to crit.

I was so used to Rawr also but since it hasn't been updated in a while. I now use the add on, ReforgeLite, temporarily. Seemed to work for me.

You want 1734 haste rating with T13. This allows you to get an extra tick for combustion when it's glyphed. ( It should be glyphed or you're doing it wrong )

At least 1500 hit is fine.

Rest into Crit.

Your stat weights with BiS Gear or close to it look like this: Crit: 4.6 , Haste: 3.3, Mastery 3.1

---------- Post added 2012-09-07 at 09:50 PM ----------

And yes for reforging use reforgelite. It's badass once you learn how to use it by putting in the proper stat weights from simcraft.

Thanks for reminding me Zavri. I never set the proper stat weighs when i did my reforging in ReforgeLite.

Curious, why is my ReforgeLite telling me to do spirit O.o

Quote Originally Posted by goldengamer08 View Post
    Curious, why is my ReforgeLite telling me to do spirit O.o
    Not to sound rude, but did you select "mage" ?

15+ Year Old Account
    and really not to be rude but youre 388. youre way too consumed with stat weights. stack haste and get your abilities down. dont worry about the specifics of haste and crit. for now. everything will be changing soon enough.
    "A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip. "