Thread: Facebook Posts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    You reasons dont really bother me, except a relation to one of them

Ive got this bloody girl on mine and she constantly posts shit about "Omg you call yourself a dad and you do that you prick" "To the hospital again" "omg whats wrong with people" etc etc, then as soon as someone gives a fuck and says, whats wrong hun? shes posts back and says Ill inbox you,

that fucks me off beyond belief, if you didnt want people to see then why the fuck put it on your wall,

The other thing that annoys me is status's

"Time to get up"
    "Making dinner"
    "bored"
    "off out"

Oh I remembered another,

People taking pictures of their half eaten food and saying that was nice / horriable

*loads shot gun*
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account

Facebook irks

Few things I've noticed about Facebook. I post something, friend of mine hits Like, then a friend of his comments something retarded on my post, I ask "whotf are you" hes embarrassed that we don't know each other. I act the fool in order to accomplish this when it clearly says "Friends of _____" but still, back to my original statement, it annoys me that friends of friends can comment on my stuff. Any way around this? I think my only option is setting my posts to be visible to Friends Only or something.

Secondly, why do people I don't even know appear on my news feed? This I consider to be a moderate annoyance, I can't even begin to explain how it happens, but whenever it does I either Block that person or numerous other things.

If there's one thing that makes me squirt liquid hate out of every bodily orifice, it's those two things. I know it might sound paranoid or even anti-social, but its a bit unsettling.

inb4: don't be a hermit / stop being so introverted. <--- I'd like to avoid that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdark View Post
    Few things I've noticed about Facebook. I post something, friend of mine hits Like, then a friend of his comments something retarded on my post, I ask "whotf are you" hes embarrassed that we don't know each other. I act the fool in order to accomplish this when it clearly says "Friends of _____" but still, back to my original statement, it annoys me that friends of friends can comment on my stuff. Any way around this? I think my only option is setting my posts to be visible to Friends Only or something.

Secondly, why do people I don't even know appear on my news feed? This I consider to be a moderate annoyance, I can't even begin to explain how it happens, but whenever it does I either Block that person or numerous other things.

If there's one thing that makes me squirt liquid hate out of every bodily orifice, it's those two things. I know it might sound paranoid or even anti-social, but its a bit unsettling.

inb4: don't be a hermit / stop being so introverted. <--- I'd like to avoid that :P
    The only time I see people I don't know is because my followed friends like, link, share, or comment on their posts/pictures. Sometimes it leads to new online friends and conversations. It can be annoying when they like everything under the sun.