Problem with Intel i5 Temperature and Frequency issue

I just did a newish rebuild to my pc. New processor, motherboard, ram, psu. Fresh install of Windows 7 64 bit. Yada yada. Anywho,

Im having problems keeping my processor stable at 3100 mhz. Also, it seems to get real hot easily. Pushing over 60c causing my gadget to start beeping. Stock heatsink and using artic cooling thermal paste.
    Not trying to overclock anything. All my cores read different temperatures.

I dont think physical cooling is an issue. My case pushes air like its nothing. Here are some pics. Never dealt with new intel processors before. Always been using AMD. Figured it was time to switch it up. All of these images are under 150kb each. So should load fast.

Notice the different mhz for the processor and temps on the cpu gadget

Everything looks perfectly fine.

3.1 is the stock clock before turbo. The 1.5Ghz readings are when it goes into power savings mode when it's idling and 60c is perfectly acceptable under gaming load on stock cooling and you'll probably see it crawl into the high 70s at least under heavier loads. The max temperature on SB is 95c.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Wow... thats hot. Im so used to seeing my amd phenom 945 pushing 55c max load.

I guess if everything is fine, then great. thank you good sir.

Yeah the new-gen intel processors can get quite hot, especially while overclocked.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-09-07 at 06:41 PM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno