Guild Wars to Guild Wars 2

I keep hearing many people say this is just a good MMO to play in between patches and you will get bored of it after hitting max level, ect. I played GW1 for years and played it constantly jumping from campaign to campaign doing stupid quests and PVPing ALOT. Will i be able to play GW2 constantly without taking monthly breaks and so on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naabee View Post
    I keep hearing many people say this is just a good MMO to play in between patches and you will get bored of it after hitting max level, ect. I played GW1 for years and played it constantly jumping from campaign to campaign doing stupid quests and PVPing ALOT. Will i be able to play GW2 constantly without taking monthly breaks and so on?
    Your question is far too subjective, no one can answer that but you.

Quote Originally Posted by Naabee View Post
    Nobody can answer that question for you really. Game is fun but when you hit 80 if you are not into exploring and getting armors just for the sake of skin there isnt really that much to do. If you are into lvling alts then this game is amazing for it and you will be able to play it constantly.
    But if you are going to stick to one class I really doubt you can play it for a long time without breaks. I know I wont.

As a gw1 player I feel there is just as much, if not more to do in this as the original. Obviously we haven't seen any expacs yet so the amount of content over time is impossible to predict, but as a base game, if you liked the foofoo stuff we did in gw1 you'll like it in gw2 as well

10+ Year Old Account
    There's alot to do at 80 actually, just people aren't too bright.