15+ Year Old Account

dual monitor set up

atm im currently running a duel monitor set up when i downloaded the game my monitors went black and my main monitor went back to factory settings while my other monitor got disabled the game had audio but no video i had to use system recovery settings to get my back to the way they were is there any way i can get the game to work with out having the issue i posted about

I had the same issue, I had to run it on a single monitor until I got a new cable that supported 120Hz refresh.

15+ Year Old Account
    did u just unplug the other monitor till then?

Yeah, it's a pain in the butt.

you want the game acroos both monitors or you want it on one, and use the other monitor for something else? with the later named I never got problems, the earlier one I have never thought about, and the frame between would distract me anyway

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

15+ Year Old Account
    id like for the game to be on one monitor

first on, update your graphic card driver, then set up your dual monitor setup in windows. After that you should start the game in windowed mode, so you can drag it to the monitor you want, following that you can switch to full screen windowed mode. Be sure both monitor start with same resolution, sometimes they dont want a different...

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers