Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    its a common mistake to believe that black people have more testosterone than white people, its is actually because the scots and the Irish took all the white testosterone leaving the rest of the white people in europe short changed and feminine
    Hardly likely to be true of the Irish, they were the bitches of the Scandinavians then the English.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Who started what in this discussion is meaningless, those people would be violent no mater what, as we can see from other muslim countries where War doesn't rage. The point is some people and cultures are (genetically) predisposed to violence and no it's not a racist theory, it's just science. When you have way more testosterone you're just way more aggressive and when you build one thousand years worth of pro violence culture around your excess testosterone you don't just snap out of it the next morning. These people are and will always be bloodthirsty maniacs and if they don't kill each other over Dictators, they kill each other over Religion and if that doesn't work then they'll kill each other over difference but in every case they will always find a reason to be violent.
    Just because you said "no it's not a racist theory" doesn't make "not racist" every piece of shit you've been spouting in your posts is racist.

EDIT: this also applies to your f***ing racist posts after this one.
    Last edited by N-7; 2012-09-09 at 04:36 AM.

Keep it civil. This is a warning. Post your disagreements respectfully.

15+ Year Old Account
    Photography has been a passion of mine for years and I must say, that photo is incredible. War is a horrible thing.

Think whatever you want to think.
    Its culture, not testosterone. The Japanese were some of the most violent people on earth for several hundred years. Constant wars across the island for almost a millennium.
    Then they got assbeat in one war and America forced them to completely change their culture, no more swords and guns, no more suicide style fighting, no more god emperor etc...

Today Japan is one of the most advanced economies in the world and the leader in technological innovation in a lot of area's, and they haven't had a war of any sort since WW2.

All it takes to change a culture extremely fast (for good or for worse) is an ass beating or a massive shift caused by an outside or previously unknown force. It takes far longer to just "wait for it to change".
    Know why the ME is fucked up today? Cause the Fucking mongols raped it for a hundred years. Before the mongols came, the ME was the center of scientific advancement and world trade. Iraq was leaps and bounds ahead of where England and France were during the same time period. The mongol invasion changed all that.

They burned down the great libraries, killed the greatest minds, stole the national treasures, slaughtered countless, and burned everything.
    In Iran they killed FOURTEEN MILLION alone. The population of Iran didn't recover to pre mongol invasion levels until the 1950's.
    Burned Down Baghdad, which at the time was one of the greatest cities on earth. ETC...

It left scars across the landscapes and cultures that still haven't healed.
    In times of great hardship, a lot of people turn to the faith. During these times when the faith finds it has more power, radicals take control, and they strangle the faith into an unrecognizable monster and use it for their own ends. Often mentally enslaving the populace, causing mistrust and hatred of outsiders, and illogical superstitions to pop up. Its what happened to Christianity in Europe during the black death. Countless were burned, imprisoned, and tortured across the continent, and the madness continued for a loooong time in some area's. The Spanish Inquisition didn't end till the 1830's Edgar Allen Poe's "The Pit and The Pendulum" story was actually based of a Spanish Inquisition survivor who told him of his experiences.

In the ME the mongol invasion allowed radicals to take control of Islam and have stayed in control ever since.

The only reason Europe pulled itself out of its radical rut in a timely manner was because of the discovery of America. America provided a massive new source of gold and resources that jump started the European economy, funded the renaissance, helped prove the theories of people like Michelangelo right, and caused a scientific arms race between the main European power players.

The ME didn't have any such thing to pull them out of their rut, and the ME was already more barren of resources than Europe was at the time, so in the religious rut it remained.

That is now changing though.
    In the next century I foresee both the ME and Africa becoming much better places.
    Last edited by Defengar; 2012-09-09 at 05:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    War is a horrible thing.
    I hate that point of view. War can create positive change in situations where nothing else can. War itself is not horrible, the things that necessitate war are.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    what I want to know is where the hell these rebels are getting those guns and body armor?
    Steal it or they get it on the black market. The amount of guns floating around the ME makes the number America has even look small.
    The rebels recently took an airforce base which got they a ton of ammo, arms, and anti aircraft weapons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    Its culture, not testosterone. The Japanese were some of the most violent people on earth for several hundred years. Constant wars across the island for almost a millennium.
    Then they got assbeat in one war and America forced them to completely change their culture, no more swords and guns, no more suicide style fighting, no more god emperor etc...

Today Japan is one of the most advanced economies in the world and the leader in technological innovation in a lot of area's, and they haven't had a war of any sort since WW2.

All it takes to change a culture extremely fast (for good or for worse) is an ass beating or a massive shift caused by an outside or previously unknown force. It takes far longer to just "wait for it to change".
    Know why the ME is fucked up today? Cause the Fucking mongols raped it for a hundred years. Before the mongols came, the ME was the center of scientific advancement and world trade. Iraq was leaps and bounds ahead of where England and France were during the same time period. The mongol invasion changed all that.

They burned down the great libraries, killed the greatest minds, stole the national treasures slaughtered countless, and burned everything.
    In Iran they killed FOURTEEN MILLION alone. The population of Iran didn't recover to pre mongol invasion levels until the 1950's.
    Burned Down Baghdad, which at the time was one of the greatest cities on earth. ETC...

It left scars across the landscapes and cultures that still haven't healed.
    In times of great hardship, a lot of people turn to the faith. During these times when the faith finds it has more power, radicals take control, and they strangle the faith into an unrecognizable monster and use it for their own ends. Often mentally enslaving the populace, causing mistrust and hatred of outsiders, and illogical superstitions to pop up. Its what happened to christianity in Europe during the black death. Countless were burned, imprisoned, and tortured across the continent, and the madness continued for a loooong time in some area's. The Spanish Inquisition didn't end till the 1830's Edgar Allen Poe's "The Pit and The Pendulum" story was actually based of a Spanish Inquisition survivor who told him of his experiences.

In the ME the mongol invasion allowed radicals to take control of Islam and have stayed in control ever since.

The only reason Europe pulled itself out of its radical rut was because of the discovery of America. America provided a massive new source of gold and resources that jump started the European economy, funded the renaissance, helped prove the theories of people like Michelangelo right, and caused a scientific arms race between the main European power players.

The ME didn't have any such thing to pull them out of their rut, and the ME was already more barren of resources than Europe was at the time, so in the religious rut it remained.

That is now changing though.
    In the next century I foresee both the ME and Africa becoming much better places.
    This seems reasonable enough for me to believe in it. Maybe you're right but then I wonder why it is I've met so many people who had the same tendencies when the only other thing they had in common was race...

Anyways, congratulations, you've convinced me.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2012-09-09 at 05:39 AM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

This seems reasonable enough for me to believe in it. Maybe you're right but then I wonder why it is I've met so many people who had the same tendencies when the only other thing that had in common was race...

Thank you
    Honestly It really depends on where you live.

I live in Southern Illinois. Northern US capital of neckbeards and confederate wannabees. Illinois wasn't even with the south during the civil war, yet half the people around here have the stars and bars across their cars back window, or even flying in their yards (neighbor has it flying and his actually has GIT'R DONE written in big gold letters across each side). A lot of them are assholes, and a lot them do meth.

Do I think all white people are racist trailer trash though? Nope. I am white myself, and I certainly am not that, and most of the white people outside of my area are much more logical and normal. Its all about experiences and where you are.
    If you took all the kids from all the idiots and raised them right they would turn out good for the most part. The problem is growing up in a bad area where the culture is bad causes a looping cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems reasonable enough for me to believe in it. Maybe you're right but then I wonder why it is I've met so many people who had the same tendencies when the only other thing they had in common was race...

The Middle Eastern countries are of the same race as white people (caucasian). Shocking I know... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race