Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveman View Post
    You said Druids "haven't been able to herb while flying since at least patch 5.0.4.", my druid have been herbing in air without changing out of flight form since the beginning of Cata, and according to MrElusive you can do this in patch 2.something
    Then my druid is retarded, as she refuses to herb anything at 525 skill while flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Then my druid is retarded, as she refuses to herb anything at 525 skill while flying.
    Like MrElusive said the herbing while the flying in air thing had been nerfed so druids can only pick herbs while they are on land when I said herbing in air without changing out of flight form, I am purely talking about the animation of epic flight form flying in air, this action do not take the druid out of flight form so when you are done picking the herbs you can just fly off to the next herb instead changing back to flight form then flying off to the next herb. The point of the matter is it has been introduced before if i recall correctly it was sometime in BC or something, I am a little fuzzy on when the exact time you could do this

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MrElusive View Post
    Daveman, I think you misunderstood me, currently, while you can pick herbs in flight form you still have to be on the ground. Originally it was possible pick herbs while in the air, meaning you could herb without aggroing melee mobs. Yes, it was awesome.
    No i knew that thing existed I just can't remember when the exact patch number you could do that in.
    Last edited by Daveman; 2012-09-10 at 10:44 PM.