Please, Blizzard, Give us Trade Prince Gallywix

I know because of time constraints, Blizz can't give every lore figure their time in the sun, but this is getting ridiculous. He's a faction leader! I wanna know what the Bilgewater leader is up to.

Also, I'd like to see this amazing artwork translated into an in-game model.

Forge of Goblinium, a fan raid concept: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-of-Goblinium

Last update: 5/22

Jeez, he looks like some kinda Hutt-Goblin, really freaky. But then again, that probably fits with his personality.

I agree, really. We need more important figures that aren't completely black and white, if you know what I mean.

Deleted
    He Reminds me of "Slimer" from Ghostbusters.

For this reason alone Gallywix needs to be in game.

Would be awsome to see him as a boss in the org raid at the end of MOP , as like this giant king goblin destorying people from his goblin sulm area in a giant robot suit.

Deleted
    I would also like to see him ingame atleast also im not sure if this count as a spoiler or not but il add the spoiler tag anyway. He is apparently showing up in the new warcraft book Jaina Proudmoore Tides of War so that might give some information about what he have been up to. Atleast thats what i have heard.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    There already is a model in game. Unless they have been working on a different one when they release him into the world, then he will look like a normal goblin in fancy cloths. http://www.wowpedia.org/images/thumb...e_Gallywix.jpg

The biggest question of all is why isn't he dead yet? The Goblin start has "you" on a path of vengeance against him for massacring his own people then he fights and loses against Thrall only to stop and beg for his life and then... he's the faction leader. How? By all means he should be in exile or swinging from the gates of Orgrimmar.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for it.

Even though he look hideous. He looks like what a fat rich goblin should!

Give us Gallywiz, that we might crucify him!

...no, wait, that sounds too sacrifical-redemption...

Give us Gallywix, that we might shoot the bastard!
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm all for it.

Even though he look hideous. He looks like what a fat rich goblin should!
    Treasure goblin dars? Be interesting to see what he would do.

Gallywix should eventually be a boss somewhere (maybe Orgrimmar raid or whatever that'll turn out to be) who doesn't drop loot but drops immense amounts of Gold or items jewels that vendor for loads or something like that to spend as a guild on the BMAH.