Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Huike View Post

10charrr
    ^This.

I mean, you could be a genius at birth, smarter than the world combined, but you most likely have to wait till you're 18 before you can vote in the elections.
    It is easier to stick to 18+, because in general those players are more mature or have other benefits (no, curfew, more accesible to raid shcedules etc)

However, if you don't mind reasoning your way in, I am sure that if you are as mature as you look, you will have no problem getting into 18+ guilds as a minor.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I remember a quote by Abraham Lincoln who said that the trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine.

The issue with under 18 year olds in guilds are that there are laws that can be put against a guild master if a minor see's something inappropriate on the guild forums, or hears something horrible on vent. The parents can take action against the guild master.
    Tell me more about this law... never heard about such.