Profession stats bonus balance

So like we all know that you get some benefit out from professions while leveling it to a certain level... however it seems to me that alchemy did not offer any additional bonus, as Alchemist's Flask does not stack with the cataclysm flasks, such as Flask of the Winds, Flask of Titanic Strength and Flask of Draconic Mind... Will this get fixed in mop? Also JC didn't get the second tier epic gem which gave more stats like wrath did...
    Last edited by Daveman; 2012-09-08 at 10:26 AM.

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/80731-alchemy

Alchemy
    Instant

Allows an alchemist to brew extraordinary potions up to a maximum potential skill of 525.

Perk: Mixology
    You receive an increased effect and duration when drinking an elixir or flask you know how to make.

--

Alchemists Flasks don't stack because Mixology already gives flasks that added bonus. I don't see this changing in MoP (since it was like this in Wrath and Cata), but there was really nothing to fix.

This was never a problem. Flasks gave you additional intellect, strength or agility when you used a flask. Only the tooltip, atleast for me, has been telling me the increase was standard while it actually wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    This was never a problem. Flasks gave you additional intellect, strength or agility when you used a flask. Only the tooltip, atleast for me, has been telling me the increase was standard while it actually wasn't.
    Thanks for the clarification, the tooltip got me confused as well, as the duration of the buff was correct but the bonus 300 int/str/agi was actually incorrect and it actually gave you more stats.
    Last edited by Daveman; 2012-09-08 at 10:28 AM.