Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Ok i've asked GM and it isn't out for EU yet. (I've checked for you, but I don't seem to be able to find any information about this promotion - from what I can tell, it doesn't seem to be available for EU accounts currently. I havn't received it on either of my inactive spare accounts either, and one of them has been inactive for over a year now, so it certainly isn't because of the time the account has been inactive - I'm pretty sure that when this offer is released in the EU it will be available for your account too. Sorry about the inconvenience.)

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 12:00 PM ----------

Only reason it might be is that it will be avaiable on 12, September and last until 19, September.

Quote Originally Posted by way2go View Post
    the info in this: thread works. It's on the WOW facebook page, you have to click on the link there. I did it, got my 7 days instantly. Been inactive since beginning of august. (EU account, didn't get email)

I got in too from here. Was worried it might be a scam though but it isn't.

We will see if I have my account tomorrow lol. But I doubt it since it took me straight to battle net.

US, inactive since July 6th, no email

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    At first I thought the Q&A felt very.. impersonal.
    Then I realized it was Twitter with its character limit. Oh you, GC.

Very glad they are nerfing healer damage at lower levels, just waiting for them to make sure that a disc priest don't deal twice the damage of my mage on equal level in full loom gear (yeah, it's that bad)
    Smite dealing more damage than my regular nukes. Penance dealing as much damage as 5-6 frostbolts, what?

Usually I enjoy various "unexpected" balance issues at lower level, but when our healer does more than half of all damage in Ramparts, something is very wrong.

Is Ghostcrawler a Salarian? Probable.

Deleted
    Ok so every can have it no matter how long you are inactive. Go to facebook page and scroll a little bit down, theres a link, it works just fine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    You need half a year of inactive accaunt for it too work.
    My old account has only been inactive for about 2 months and I got the 7-day game time email, so I'm not sure this is quite accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a US link?

Quote Originally Posted by way2go View Post
    the info in this: thread works. It's on the WOW facebook page, you have to click on the link there. I did it, got my 7 days instantly. Been inactive since beginning of august. (EU account, didn't get email)
    I did this and works like a charm.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    So they have to make a hole into the wall to fly over the wall?
    Shhhhh....

Hm, sounds like cross realm zones is a way to avoid saying they are reducing servers.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    So they have to make a hole into the wall to fly over the wall?
    The fliers are too weak, they need the big guy to hold attention, the hole was for him.

Quote Originally Posted by MarXon View Post
    Is Ghostcrawler a Salarian? Probable.
    Only if he is like Mordin.

10+ Year Old Account
    In regard to the Patch 5.0.4: Free Seven Days of Game Time I got one of these the other day for one of my alternate accounts but for the life of me I can't find it in Battle.net itself.

It seems they overlooked the ability to claim it without using the email link. I know its legit all the email headers are real and as I was already logged into the correct Battle.net account the link took me directly to the page I didn't have to enter any account information. The link takes you to a page under the Games & Codes heading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the big insect guy was too fat to fly over the wall, but why did the others need a hole in the wall to fly over it?

Also, you left out The Daily Blink's comic for this, chaud: http://www.thedailyblink.com/2012/09...-ghostcrawler/ (Read the alt text, too!)

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Many have wondered why raid size dropped from 40 to 25 rather than to 20? Guild BC transition would have been lot less painful
    I joined for Sunwell. In retrospect, 20 or 15 might have meant we could have had one raid size. Changing raid size now would be very painful for every raiding guild. Asking every raid group in the world to grow or shrink? I think that would not be popular.
    Yet that may be what it has to come down to. People were complaining about the whole 10 vs 25 thing (and "having" to do a run twice), so Cataclysm equalized the loot and combined 10 and 25 into a single lockout. Those changes hit 25-player raiding guilds very hard.

It definitely won't be popular, but it may become necessary. :|

Any chance to see BM hunter as melee, MM as today, surv as tank in future?
    If we ever did melee or tank hunter, I'd want them as new specs. Hate to change what current X is. Blood DK transition painful.
    Please, leave my BM hunter alone. I'm still unhappy about the loss of my Blood DPS dk.

How about Tabards? Can we get these converted to work like titles too? So we can reduce inventory clutter?
    Need to solve tabards with "on use" abilities, like teleports. Then it's easy.
    Tabards like Argent Crusader's Tabard have a CD built into them, though. Unless Ghostcrawler was talking about technical limitations?

You're adding account-wide pets, mounts achievs. Any chance for account-wide heirlooms?
    My dream = heirlooms work like titles. It's dumb to have to mail your own characters. Getting mail should be fun. No ETA.
    I would love it if this happened. Not only would it solve the server restriction, but I'd have some freed up space as well. Too bad there's no ETA on this, though.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Wow... they are desperate to get ppl to come back now. Obviously there is very little intrest in the game atm. Cant say Im surprised. Two bad misses with Cataclysm and D3 and players will not take MOP as a guarantied success. Good to see gamers actually are learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Can anyone confirm that they actually got the 7 days?
    I got mine on my 2nd account, which I did scroll of resurrect.

Deleted
    Nice cinematic <3

That cinematic is pretty laughable! LOL!!!!

9 months inactive, still didn't get free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    You need half a year of inactive accaunt for it too work.
    so yea the last time there was subscription on my account was jan. 2012 which was 9 months ago and i dont have a free week email. whats going on? this is troll yes?