Deleted

MoP dosn't download, althou I bought it?

Hi,

as the title says my Mists of Pandaria dosn't download. I bought MoP last monday, but if I hoover the game menu icon on the actionbar its still stuck at 0%. I spoke with a GM about this and I tried to disable the routers firewall, and played through .exe file as administrator.

Is there any client that I can download from instead? Because I want to be 100 percent sure that I will be on the night of 25th sept.

Cheers

can you even pre download it already?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Yeah, it said 'The Blizzard downloader will download in the backround while playing' - but you can't log in until the 25th.

10+ Year Old Account
    patch 5.0.4 = MoP content. All you need is the very few updates that are still coming (100mb at most) and the little "GO!" file.. which is no bigger than 1mb. Probebly not even half that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have 5.0.4 downloaded? If yes, then it's already downloaded. Just have to wait for the 25th.

5.0.4 is already mop client with turned off expansion features

Deleted
    Oh, now I see... just wondering why the GM didn't tell me that. But thank you guys!

Deleted
    Yes, 5.0.4 already contains expansion4.MPQ (the data for Pandaria) amongst other things. I suspect there will be a relatively small download sometime before the 25th (my guess somewhere around 300 to 500MB) containing all the final changes/updates that have been worked on since 5.0.4 was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    patch 5.0.4 = MoP content. All you need is the very few updates that are still coming (100mb at most) and the little "GO!" file.. which is no bigger than 1mb. Probebly not even half that.
    there wont even be a teeny tiny "GO" file, as what happened with cata, as soon as you login (take note, you cant be logged in before the tick over) on the 25th at 00:00 everything mop related opens up

but there will indeed be other patches before hand as we can see being released on the beta

The patch is the expansion, was the same in Cataclysm.

When I bought Cataclysm I didnt download anything, I just logged in. The expansion pack installs itself on your computer with the patch, all buying it does is unlock the content when the game is released.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4