got my mind on money 200k

im wondering what else i can do to finish out this achieve. im 196k and change currently

been doing the forged documents
    retro raids
    heroic and lfr ds
    the argent tounament dailies
    farming those large packs of undead in icecrown.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJ5vpWBWM4 With the Treasure Finding Pot. I normally get 400-800g looted after 1 hour, with AoE loot.

Why are you in rush? It's the last one in line.

I'm in the same situation as you pretty much, but I let it come naturally. Clearing raids weekly is the only thing I do for it currently.

Deleted
    You can continue to kill raids boss, 4k loot gold... it's nothing

Deleted
    DAE remember when boss gold drops were bumped to 250g in TBC and you always felt super rich after a raid?

farm northrend rares, the bags they drop contain 20-25g. elementium lockboxes 20-35g. do lfd with a tank or healer when there's call to arms (tho I havent seen that in ages), that bag contains up to 120g or so. else just keep at what you're donig

do LFR, when you reach DW; turn autoloot off, spam the chest, keep it open until everyone leaves, then loot gold.

Deleted
    spam the chest, keep it open until everyone leaves, then loot gold.
    It's not nice ... +1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friberg View Post
    do LFR, when you reach DW; turn autoloot off, spam the chest, keep it open until everyone leaves, then loot gold.
    There is no chest to open anymore. You either get loot or a bag with 25 gold by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnurf View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJ5vpWBWM4 With the Treasure Finding Pot. I normally get 400-800g looted after 1 hour, with AoE loot.

Not to mention a ton of cloth, greens, and volatiles. I've been outfitting all my alts with 22 slot bags with my spoils.

Damn.. I gotta try that video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnurf View Post
    That's how I was doing it pre-5.0, but just south of there, where there are large groups of troggs fighting dwarves. I do it on my tailor boomkin with treasure finding potion, and I was averaging probably 500g looted, around 30 stacks of embersilk, and many greens per hour. Post-5.0, with AoE looting now, seems like I'm getting considerably less cloth. Before I'd get a stack to a stack and a half of embersilk per group of troggs, now I'm getting maybe half a stack if I'm lucky. Not sure if that affects gold too, but after seeing that I consistently got much lower embersilk per group, I didn't bother finishing out the hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post
    That's how I was doing it pre-5.0, but just south of there, where there are large groups of troggs fighting dwarves. I do it on my tailor boomkin with treasure finding potion, and I was averaging probably 500g looted, around 30 stacks of embersilk, and many greens per hour. Post-5.0, with AoE looting now, seems like I'm getting considerably less cloth. Before I'd get a stack to a stack and a half of embersilk per group of troggs, now I'm getting maybe half a stack if I'm lucky. Not sure if that affects gold too, but after seeing that I consistently got much lower embersilk per group, I didn't bother finishing out the hour.
    I had exactly the same feeling...

do what I did log on patch day... log on all toons bam 200k easy mode... prob have 500k if it was there

10+ Year Old Account
    How much golds/personare the bosses in mop dropping ?

probably around 500-750g in 10 mans so 50-75 per person maybe more