So it is ok that pvp is burst till 90 (apparently it ll be balanced then)?

Just count the priests and mages in BGs (pala not far behind)

Blizzard says this every xpac. We enjoy terrible PvP at patch release, deal with it in hopes that max level will fix it...it never fixes it. PvP needs to be balanced from the ground up. I PvP, my friends PvP. I cannot get anyone to play WoW because low level PvP (or even high level below the XP cap) is just unplayable. I recently had a friend join WoW when they had that sale for 5$ for TBC, 5$ for Wotlk and 5$ for Cata (hard to pass up). Well, I spent the next month telling him all will be better at 90 (Deep inside I knew I was lying and being selfish because I miss playing with my RL friends in TBC, early Wrath before they all quit and long to return to those days.) So, he buys the game and resurrects a friend we play LoL with. Neither stayed past their initial month because they love PvP and felt that Blizzard can't be taken seriously in their eyes if they allow lower level PvP to remain such a disaster.

Once again, I play alone. I once knew 15+ people IRL that played WoW. I now know...zero.

Deleted
    Far too tired of "PvP is terrible now, I don't care whether or not it'll be better at 90 Blizzard don't care about PvP and it's shit pls fix it" threads. I've been doing my best to not close too many threads because obviously pre-expansion is always a pretty dire time and people need to voice their concerns and the boards are here to foster discussion but please, calm down.