Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    EBgames, Future shop and Best buy do not have any copies at all, and have no information when new stock is coming in. Damn it what other stores haven't I checked out??? Considering I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. As someone suggested up top that Target might have copies, however Target is opening in Calgary in 2013 lol. Any other store suggestions?

  2. #62
    If you like it, then no, obviously.

  3. #63
    Immortal KrazyK923's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,131
    Also, it's a $60 investment compared to other MMO's $60+ start-up fees (+ = Expansions) in addition to a monthly sub of $10-15.
    ...uhh...err...ehhh...umm..

    You DO realize that GW2 will 100% charge for more content, right? That's the entire "allure" of microtransaction games. There is no sub fee but you have to pay for everything.

  4. #64
    Warchief barackopala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chile, Viña del Mar
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    ...uhh...err...ehhh...umm..

    You DO realize that GW2 will 100% charge for more content, right? That's the entire "allure" of microtransaction games. There is no sub fee but you have to pay for everything.
    Oh shit you have to pay for expansions?! who would beleive that! that's an outrage! you naughty scumbag arenanet how dare you!

    I don't give a fuck, bet it won't cost as much as a 3 month sub to your subscription mmo.

    Plus, bear in mind that not "everything" is paid up with real money, hell you can even upgrade to DE just by paying GEMS, that you can get with IN-GAME gold, you don't really have to pay... at all. Remember league of legends? oh you have to pay RP or IP? well it's an outrage! WHO WOULD PAY FOR THA... and there it goes, a successful company.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    the worlds are packed.
    Ofc it's packed, it just came out - just like SWTOR, but we all know how SWTOR turned out later... -.-;

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Oh shit you have to pay for expansions?! who would beleive that! that's an outrage! you naughty scumbag arenanet how dare you!

    I don't give a fuck, bet it won't cost as much as a 3 month sub to your subscription mmo.

    Plus, bear in mind that not "everything" is paid up with real money, hell you can even upgrade to DE just by paying GEMS, that you can get with IN-GAME gold, you don't really have to pay... at all. Remember league of legends? oh you have to pay RP or IP? well it's an outrage! WHO WOULD PAY FOR THA... and there it goes, a successful company.
    High quality has high costs. Low quality...you can pay with gems, hahahahahaha.

  7. #67
    Warchief barackopala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chile, Viña del Mar
    Posts
    2,014
    If you want to treat the game as a single-player experience, it's quite fun, long hours of play that pays itself... not like "spec ops: the line"




    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    High quality has high costs. Low quality...you can pay with gems, hahahahahaha.
    That's why WoW costs that low right now?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •