Melee vs Range - Priest vs Warrior - looking forward in MoP.

I recently started levelling a warrior and I've noticed how much they have changed. They are so much easier to level and are simply a blast. You also get Titans Grip at a much lower level, think mid 30s compared to previously at level 69.

However, PVPing on my Palaidn and Mage, I've seen Shadow Priests simply rofl stomp entire groups. Its quite ridiculous really. Now I know that PVP isn't balance at level 85.

However, I am so use to PVPing on my Paladin, with cleansing all my snares,roots, etc, I feel I may not have that on my Warrior. And I know roots are a Warriors greatest weakness.

So looking forward, which class is worth investing in ? A Priest or a Warrior? I currently have a Melee and a Range class Paladin and a MAge.

I've seen lots of classes kill several people at once, before and after the patch, and the class it is will be just one factor of several in how it happens. Every class looks good in MoP. Play what you like the most.

If you're looking for killing power, warrior remains one of the best pvp classes to play. You have three specs to tear stuff up with.

Deleted
    most casters got a boatload of new utility in MoP compared to what they have now (especially from a moonkin pov). warriors also have more utility than they do now, but imo it's shaping up to be a caster-dominated Xpac.

hybrid heals are much more than they used to be, and even non-hybrids can heal much more (warlocks and mages), and we all have far more utility and escape tools available. To me, warriors are still the worst self-healers in the game in MoP so I think 1v1 warriors will not do very well against most casters (assuming equal skill and gear). Second wind is not the god-mode people seem to think it is, and it definitely won't save you against some hard nukes.