Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Give them the original email on the account. You'll probably have to answer security questions to verify the account is yours, but I'm sure you can get it back without a serial number. FYI, you probably got the email with the serial number right after you bought the game. Inside the email will be order number, order date, which version you bought, and the serial number.

Same thing happened to me. If you played guild wars one or an earlier NCsoft account you can actually log into your NCsoft master account and change the email back yourself, that is what i did. If not you have to contact support and just give as much of the info they ask for as possible. If you bought the digital copy you should have the serial key in an email. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Doubt calling blizzard about his GW2 account will solve any problems
    No but wouldn't that be a funny conversation to listen in on?

OP: Why not just call? You'll probably get nowhere with submitting tickets.

Same thing happened to me, but I actually had my serial key and gave it in the ticket, but I guess Anet's support service is still not ready to handle all of the hacking issues yet, as they sent me a automated email that had options for "Password Recovery" and "Email Authentication". I kept sending them tickets, and finally they said that someone was reviewing the ticket, so hopefully they can help finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWhiplash View Post
    So i got an email notifying me that my email got changed. I went to submit a ticket that i got hacked and they simply said we need your serial number for the game and your email on the game. Problem is i bought the game online and i can't log into my account so i can't get the serial.... and idk what the email on the account is now!.... So basically i lost my account forever?

I am really annoyed with this
    Very simple to solve. You bought with a Credit Card / Paypal, right?
    Call help-desk.
    Show them the proof of purchase. Give them the e-mail account you used to use to sign in on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BongimusPrime View Post
    Call blizzard.

The original email sounds like it might have been fake, but definitely call them. This is 100% fixable.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 04:12 PM ----------

Can't tell if trolling or just ignorant to the truth.
    I bet Blizzard can do alot in Guild Wars 2 bro

I do wonder why you didn't write down your serial number. I printed mine out three times, put one in my old Guild Wars box, one under my keyboard and another in a ziplock in the fridge with other papers and stuff that need to stay safe in case of fire..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Doubt calling blizzard about his GW2 account will solve any problems
    i lol when i also read ppl saying call blizz. got to love the random topics on frontpage of the mmo champ site.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet if you call Blizzard, they will fix it pretty soon.

Ok i sent them one last email and i will see if this doesn't work then i will call them. I provided them with screen shots of my confirmation email but i never got a serial code in my email! I checked every single email from arena net and guild wars 2!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWhiplash View Post
    So i got an email notifying me that my email got changed. I went to submit a ticket that i got hacked and they simply said we need your serial number for the game and your email on the game. Problem is i bought the game online and i can't log into my account so i can't get the serial.... and idk what the email on the account is now!.... So basically i lost my account forever?

I am really annoyed with this

Phone them, they'll ask you a load of questions and will probably ask you to send them scanned ID but it's your best bet at recovery.

1) Why did you not write down your CD key and save it somewhere?
    2) Why did you not save the confirmation email containing the CD key?

Thats like loosing your reciept and forgetting where/when/what was bought yet expecting a company to track your order down to honor a waranty. People, i know its somewhat shocking in this day and age, but you are responsible for the shit you buy.

That being said with the old email they may be able to fix it still.