View Poll Results: To save kid or not?

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • yes

5 41.67%
  • no

7 58.33%

Chrono Cross-To save kid or not

So I started playing my old games again and I got to the part were kid is poisoned. So I don't know what to pick. I know you can get her way late into the game but for right now it just seems like dumping her is wrong :P...

So yes or no =D
    what

Do it the way I did.

Both ways!

You can't recruit everyone in one playthrough, anyway.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

don't :P so you can recruit glenn one of the most awesome characters !

10+ Year Old Account
    it's a hard decission, i always save kid no matter what D:
    i can't help it...
    but gleen is awesome...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    don't :P so you can recruit glenn one of the most awesome characters !
    This right here. Glenn with dual Einlanzers is one of the best characters in the game. I think only Orhla (the blonde with pigtails) has higher attack than Glenn does.

I did it both ways, saved her he first time during my first play through and didn't during my second. Though, and I could be wrong, but you can get glen and save kid later in the story, if you really want both.

damn, i need to play this game again.

also, draggy is adorable.

Save her ass man. I didn't one playthrough and felt like ass the whole time haha. Glenn was worth it though..

Kid has plot armor, so even if you leave her to die, she still gets saved by someone else. Korcha is infatuated with her though, so he'll quit. He sucks compared to Glenn anyway though, so no big loss.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Kid sucks and Glenn is awesome.

I love Chrono Cross.

The Music, the Story, the Aesthetic.

Save Kid.

Once Glenn is sporting dual Einlanzers, any regret you may have about not saving her magically disappear.

credits: Supernerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry if you don't choose to save her, she doesn't die. And, as others have mentioned, if you play it right, you can get Glenn by not saving her, and he is super strong. However, if you do choose to save her, be sure to pick up Razzly while you're in the marsh. She has high magic and her color is strong against the Hydra, who I've always found to be one of the tougher bosses in the game.

Sorry kid but maybe next time :P
    what