10+ Year Old Account

Level 70 Twink - Best Class?

I'm currently having trouble deciding what class I should level to 70 (and cap off) and use to pvp with. Does anybody know what class currently excels in BGs at level 70? I was a rogue but I shortly found out how... not the best they are :/ I saw that MM hunters were ripping me apart with 1 Aimed Shot but that was in the 50~ish bracket so I am not sure if I want to level them based on that bracket. So the question is what class is currently doing the best in the level 70 bracket. Thanks

It's always going to change with every tier/season;

imo finish leveling the rogue and cap off at70, wait a bit into mop and see who is shredding you then level that class, best way to see who is the best is to get beaten by the best that way you also know who is going to be killing you too
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Disc are mean! Then come holy pallys (if you're ok with healing and mostly nothing else). Then there's a gap and after this come the "boomkins", on a par with hunters (don't know which spec). Rogues don't do much burst, compared to 4.3.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestonaion View Post
    I'm currently having trouble deciding what class I should level to 70 (and cap off) and use to pvp with. Does anybody know what class currently excels in BGs at level 70? I was a rogue but I shortly found out how... not the best they are :/ I saw that MM hunters were ripping me apart with 1 Aimed Shot but that was in the 50~ish bracket so I am not sure if I want to level them based on that bracket. So the question is what class is currently doing the best in the level 70 bracket. Thanks
    Blood DKs are insanely OP at that level. They can be easily kited but simply have amazing self heals. A fully geared level 70 Blood DK with DPS gear and gems can crit a Death Strike for around 9-10K basically one shotting you.

However, this is the level where frost mages start getting simply ridiculous. I would probably throw Fire in there now with Fire getting the same tools as Frost.

A special shout out to Ret Paladins who can get some big hits and heal like a healer.

In cata i soloed 8 hordes as feral in bear form.

Deleted
    I remember going as a Tauren paladin, holy speced, and I had a lot of sustainability, good healing and mana sustain, and was a lot tanky and had good dmg really. Good times.

Also rogues and mages are good I think, they were when I played back in February, OP shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    In cata i soloed 8 hordes as feral in bear form.
    Oh yeah forgot to mention Bear Druids but unfortunately not anymore though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Frost Mage, Blood DK, Disc Priest are my recommendations. Frost is ridiculous at that point, blood is unkillable vs melee and with death's advance probably pretty great against casters now too. Disc Priests at that level seem to have a wonky Penance spellpower cofficient for damage - I think you get like 10-15k penance tick crits (which means that once every 10 seconds, penance kills someone) - so that's pretty strong. Frost mage is probably the strongest of those three though.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Frost Mage >>>>rogue >>>> shockadin, blood dk, rshammy, disc

10+ Year Old Account
    My level 70 fire mage is very powerful. Ice Barrier is very OP, and I do some decent damage and have great mobility. I'm sure other mage specs would be just as great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    resto shamans are pretty sick at the 70 bracket (at least before the 5.04 patch they were) healers are pretty good in this bracket. mages and spriests with tazik can hit like trucks though if you dont want to roll a healer