Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Griefing is childish. If doing so makes you feel like a big boy villian, then I suggest you take a long hard look at your life. It's not my fault you're a low grade shit tier villain in video games.
    Not sure if you're being serious right now.

1. You are commenting on a game you don't know jack shit about and flinging out personal attacks
    2. You are being an armchair psychologist about someone you've never met
    3. I have 2 people with anime pics/sigs and a man in a woman's wig attacking me about what is considered normal.

Is this the real life?

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 05:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    And your own posts are snide little snipes at someone who's poking holes in your arguments. I'm sorry that you're angered by such a thing but the mature thing to do would be to go outside and stop arguing about online villainy on a forum about a video game.
    :roll:

Why exactly are you posting in this thread again?
    Last edited by nightshark; 2012-09-11 at 05:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Guild Wars 2 is a kind of sandbox MMO. You can go anywhere, do anything, and have fun with it.

Eve Online says hello

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    Eve online is exactly this, it is a hardcore sandbox game
    its so hardcore that you buy gametime from the auction house as an item and can sell it in game, but get this you have to transport it to the buyer, if you list in one auction house you need to arrange a delivery via another player or have the buyer come pick it up - and if you are carrying the gametime in your ship and get shot down you lose it.... and the other players can loot it...
    Except you can activate PLEX remotely using the assets menu... So there really is NO need to transport it. Anyone who actually transports their PLEX is an idiot. But I love those people, because they supply delicious delicious tears and give me a weekly laugh when their killmail is posted.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-09-11 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    But unless I missed an MMO somewhere Ultima Online is still the only game I know that made that possible.
    Oh, you may have missed a few... You're gonna have to sample more than 9 MMOs over the course of 15 years before you cry out that a specific kind is lacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightshark View Post
    Why exactly are you posting in this thread again?
    Why are you? You seem to be under the impression that only trolls would dare disagree with you. This is a forum, not a blog. If you don't want people disagreeing with you then don't post.

I loved the part where you called people on their avatars after you had the audacity to call them trolls. Real classy.

Edge has already warned this thread once. OP's question has been answered.