Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Because it's better than rotting in the ground.

Lets see:
    Rotting in the ground and becoming worm food.
    vs
    Doing what i like on the ground.

Hmmm yeah i guess i choose the latter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebraz View Post
    Hmmm yeah i guess i choose the latter.
    But you're not the one making the choice.

What motivates me to live is: Why not? I might as well try and live my life and see what happens, in the end I know I'll be gone with no regrets. Only reason I'd not want to live was if I suffered from too much pain (be it physical or physcological), then life might not be worth the trouble.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Buddahpal View Post
    Chuck Norris?
    What's wrong with you? That's obviously Cthulhu.

Deleted
    To finish my anime / manga / VN backlog.
    And raid.

When I was born, I was hungry.

A monk offered me a bowl of soup. Happily, I ate it.

Afterward, I took in sensations while the monk cleaned up and described the ways of this world.

As he gathered up the bowls, he explained the one rule that he knew of: "Eat soup; wash bowl."

Then he washed them, and bid me farewell.

Since then I've eaten soup and washed my bowl, and from time to time, I've served soup to others and washed their bowls.

Balance and imbalance, Imbalance and balance. Combined, they rest; separated, somethings may come from nothings, and nothings may come from somethings, but never any more than has been given or taken. It is enough that I know this meaning; I shall not move beyond this understanding in the time I have.

I have no real intrest in life, the game of life is really utterly stupid if you ask me. Work your ass off to succeed and then die? LOL what a joke

I would not wish this world on anybody

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I live because i've got nothing better to do ._.

I don't know, i think i am here just to see if i can achieve something. Right now, 19 years old, i have a contract of 5 months in a firm, at the moment my life goes by this. Work, arrive home, dinner, bath, etc, i only have time to play computer for a few hours and then go to sleep. Pretty miserable i know. I ask that question to myself a lot, Why do i live? Well, hope, maybe? Hope of achieving what everyone tries to. A house of mine, a wife and children.

Right now i just want to finnish my contract then finally do the drive classes i have left and get in shape in the 3 / 4 months period it will take to renew my contract. Then one more 5 / 6 months contract and then with some money on my bank account from the 2 contracts, in shape healthier body and the drivers licence i will think of new objectives and try to keep on.

Well the actual real goal in life is to help other people to not suffer... that's the only way to win life .. but it's stupid as hell haha

Deleted
    I'm alive. But i don't live.

To acquire happiness. It is the only worthy goal in life that there is.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatoak View Post
    When I was born, I was hungry.

A monk offered me a bowl of soup. Happily, I ate it.

Afterward, I took in sensations while the monk cleaned up and described the ways of this world.

As he gathered up the bowls, he explained the one rule that he knew of: "Eat soup; wash bowl."

Then he washed them, and bid me farewell.

Since then I've eaten soup and washed my bowl, and from time to time, I've served soup to others and washed their bowls.

Balance and imbalance, Imbalance and balance. Combined, they rest; separated, somethings may come from nothings, and nothings may come from somethings, but never any more than has been given or taken. It is enough that I know this meaning; I shall not move beyond this understanding in the time I have.
    Worst. Koan. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Deleted
    I live to not hurt my family, otherwise I would've ended it long ago lol

A million times i have asked myself "why bother", because nothing goes MY way, there is always something every week that makes me rage, last week my bike's (back tire) got fucked, and i cant fix it myself because its "inside". Anyway then i have to take the bus to univ- and back again everyday (witch i really cant afford) and then i need to repair the bike (cant afford either) (and take bike on a bus to get there!).And then at the same time my bank fucked up my order (three times, can you believe it!), was suppose to be 2weeks, now its week 6. still not here, so then yay bus into the city to pay bills etcetc.

I can go on and on, but lets not tell my life story!
    But i always thought of life as lame, or "can be good" if you do something else than the zombie way of life (school-GF-univ-married-work-kids-die). Its just sad and its almost as if people are brainwashed to do it>_<
    I plan to be unique! (o_o)*
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

I can't think of a reason not to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live because it is easy, and when death becomes easier, then I will die.

Raise my children and having fun with my wife while doing it. That's it.

Because others wan't me alive.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

We live because our parents decided to have kids. And because we're programmed to prefer staying alive (and multiplying) to dying.
    That's the down-to-earth explanation.