Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i only don't like them because they ask for more then "feed the children" when PETA could survive cheaper

Deleted
    If you've seen the DEHTA quests in Wrath of the Lich King they're a pretty strong parody of PETA.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow I had no clue PETA was this psycho. From what Ive seen in this thread I now hate PETA too. Who wouldnt after seeing all this shit

PETA is a terrorist organization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I hate their entire ideology. They want bizarre things like no ownership of pets. If these crackpots got a hold of some engineered bio weapon that only killed humans we would have some 12 monkey shit going on if they had their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Why? There is not an animal put down business. Outside of lab animals, what other animals would corporations be putting down.
    I think he thought you meant destroying. Corporation destroy far more animals simply because they get in the way. They don't put down personally. PETA deals with animals personally. So, its down more. But PETA does not destroy more than any corporation.

10+ Year Old Account
    PETA people are people who got screwed over when god handed out the "things to care for". Now they are completely mad at everyone else and start ridiculous campaigns.

PETA uses animals as an excuse to hate humans. Their actions speak for themselves; they don't give two shits about animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are extremist. Im all for protecting animals, but they go way overboard. Sometimes they forget human life is more valuable.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Deleted
    I despise fanatics who value animals above humans, relativize genocide and other crimes in their crusade. Some Animal-rights extremists also support stuff like eugenics and euthanasia, see Peter Singer for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Here's an interesting comic PETA was distributing to children at school playgrounds awhile back.

That kind of douchebaggery is tough to top.
    This pretty much right here. I don't care what their message is and they are free to spread it...However much i disagree with it. What puts them over the top for me is the way to they spread their message. They have had a number of campaigns aimed at little kids that are not so much about treating animals better but about causing strife in families and making parents appear to be murderers. That is not cool with me.

That's what started me hating them. Then once I delved into research about the group all the other stuff started surfacing...the shady business practices, the encouragement of destructive demonstrations, and links with KNOWN terrorists.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Eco-terrorists

nuffsaid

This is getting pretty boring without any PETA supporters here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    lol right? three pages in an not a single Petard
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    lol right? three pages in an not a single Petard
    Don't worry, they're currently hard at work concocting a commercial that is poised to be aired right after the WoW commercials, claiming Greg Street and Boubouille often meet in private and have interracial gangbangs, with Giant Pandas and Red Pandas while dressed as orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'm rather perplexed by that, actually. We had roughly this same thread awhile back (I actually might have started that thread, not sure), and the PETA supporters were coming out of the woodwork. I wonder what changed?

i think alot of people hate PETA b/c they tend to put animals lives over human lives..i remember there was a disaster over in india where a bunch of houses and stuff collapsed and the people of india were using elephants (the animal they hold sacred) to lift large rubble off of screaming suffering civilians.. PETA flipped out and went ape shit on them saying they cant do that cause the elephant was stepping on nails and stuff...yea PETA is a bunch of horseshit.

Deleted
    PETA: You have been found abusing your pet, so we will take it and kill it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because PETA tries to shame people for doing things that come naturally. They're really no different from Westboro Baptist Church or slut shaming "men's rights" organizations. People always have and always will eat meat. Dealwithit.gif

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    It seems that some people hate PETA? Did I miss something?
    You didn't miss anything...People tend to hate extremists...it's as simple as that