Thread: Macro help

Macro help

Ok I was looking at a post about the burst macro but I was wondering if there is a way I can make a macro to do my starting rotation. With like dropping my Searing totem/stormstrike/Lavalash/Unleash Elements,and Flame shock. I'm not very good at macros so any help would be great. Thanks
    Last edited by sixthtry; 2012-09-09 at 06:33 PM.

Im not very good at macros either. Seeing as all of the above you wanted to use have a gcdown, its not possible to do all of them in a single click or do the next spell down the list if the aboves on cdown. Anyway give the following a try

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [nomodifier] reset=combat/5 searing totem, stormstrike, lavalash, unleash elements, flame shock

what this does is it will put up a tooltip for the current spell, and then cast the spells in a sequence, so you will need to click the button multiple times to execute all the spells. After 5 seconds, when you enter combat or reach the end of the list of spells the macro will go back to the first spell. The only problem ive found with this is if the next spell in the sequence is on cdown you cant skip it. I use this sort of macro to pop all my cooldowns in enhancement, like fire elemental totem and stormlash, so i only need 1 spell for all of them but i organise them down the list depending on their cdown with the spell with the least cdown at the front