Deleted

Request: Addon that can modify the default combat text

Is there any addon that can modify the default combat text? I'm not interested in addons like MSBT because I want the damage and healing numbers to show up above the corresponding target. What i'd like to modify is changing the font and preventing 100% overheals from showing, both on outgoing and incoming text.
    Last edited by mmocf09850f236; 2012-09-09 at 08:32 PM.

Deleted
    This one unfortunately doesn't work for incoming heals/damage. I forgot to mention that I wanted that aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    No idea then mate, sorry I now use MSBT there might be one out there, GL
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjodor View Post
    Is there any addon that can modify the default combat text? I'm not interested in addons like MSBT because I want the damage and healing numbers to show up above the corresponding target.
    If you mean above the corresponding character portrait, you could set that with MSBT by using the tool it has to place the text output zones. I don't recall the actual feature name, but you can set it up for the zones, and even what direction you want the text to scroll - as in down to up or up to down, etc.

#FlightIsImportant

As far as I am aware it is not possible to modify the default text beyond the choice of font, or the options presented in the default UI.
    There is a reason why every 3rd party combat text addon is using zones rather than the actual sources of the numbers for positioning, because no addon is actually able access or use that information.