Questions about the Elder dragons

1- Are they more powerful than the Human Gods?

2- Are there any in-game pics of any of them? How big are they? How big is the biggest one, any idea?

3- Which of them are we going to see in-game?

Deleted
    1 - idk

2 - only one is zhaitan I guess. the biggest is supposed to be pretty darn big, but that's not zhaitan.

3 - yeah zhaitan. when the expansions are coming we will face the other elder dragons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    1- Are they more powerful than the Human Gods?

2- Are there any in-game pics of any of them? How big are they? How big is the biggest one, any idea?

3- Which of them are we going to see in-game?
    They are more powerful than the gods, yes. They were set on Tyria a long time before the gods even came there.

There are concept arts, search for either Primordius, Zhaitan, Kralkatorrik, Jormag, and the unamed Deep Sea dragon nicknamed Bubbles. Kralkatorrik is supposed to be the biggest one of them, he was misstaken for a mountain in original Guild Wars.

Zhaitan is the only Elder Dragon seen in the game atm, google him.

Extra Kralkatorrik picture.
    Last edited by mmoc78d225b3dd; 2012-09-12 at 07:23 PM.

oh wow... that's gigantic oO

I'm thinking about how they are going to pull it off in game oO

Hmm, 6 Human gods and 6 elder dragons, when the human gods 'left', the elder dragons started awakening, I wonder if there is a connection?

10+ Year Old Account
    of course there is! the human gods trapped the elder dragons in prisons within the world, after they left there was noone to guard the prisons so they started to break out and drive people insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    of course there is! the human gods trapped the elder dragons in prisons within the world, after they left there was noone to guard the prisons so they started to break out and drive people insane!
    That's Titans and Old Gods. The Human Gods came after the Elder Dragons had already consumed everything, leaving to go into a rest cycle.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    oh wow... that's gigantic oO

I'm thinking about how they are going to pull it off in game oO
    Disillude yourself. It's all a matter of hit his nail, and fight other popups It's not the epic fight with an uber dragon with a mass of skilled players running and dealing with it