Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying the exploration and combat....but dude...

...no sub fee

It's like Skyrim x 1000 for the same fucking price.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    I love the places you go to! I always stop to look around and just be amazed how cool some things look! Today I did my personal quest and I was walking in some kind of ''dead'' world and I was standing in a circle with stairs around it, and it was like huge statues, I didnt see them first but when I did, geez it looked amazing :-)

And ofc, no sub fee!

Don't get me wrong in this, but I really like when things work properly. When I see everything work so well up until 75 then just break, it makes me sad. I've also really liked that you can stumble upon some really cool stuff. Like someone said, like Skyrim.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    This is the first mmo i've played where I find myself spending more time exploring and chatting than actually leveling...

world exploration, it's so pretty and unpredictable.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I walked into Divinity's Reach I couldn't keep my pants dry... I love how great the game looks and how smoothly it runs on my computer. I love that it's fucking massive(but that's because of each zone being disconnected from the other, which sucks, but oh well) and detailed and has a lot to do. I'm an achievement whore so completing zones and earning achievements is a must for me.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    I like the world exploration. To actually have so much to explore and do around the world is amazing and all the hidden events.