Does anyone know the name of the engie armor at char select? (picture inc)

Hey hey! Has anyone run across this armor and have any idea what it is? I found a picture posted on here back during beta where someone posted a pic of EVERY armor on a female toon, and found this particular set labeled as "Rugged Armor"... but that doesn't exist. I'm guessing the name changed between then and now.

I want this set. I want it very, very badly. >_> But without a name, I can't start! So any help would be great =D

i.imgur.com/ojaer.jpg

Image link just shows the human male in the engineer armor at character creation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganagati View Post
    Hey hey! Has anyone run across this armor and have any idea what it is? I found a picture posted on here back during beta where someone posted a pic of EVERY armor on a female toon, and found this particular set labeled as "Rugged Armor"... but that doesn't exist. I'm guessing the name changed between then and now.

I want this set. I want it very, very badly. >_> But without a name, I can't start! So any help would be great =D

i.imgur.com/ojaer.jpg

Image link just shows the human male in the engineer armor at character creation.
    Its the medium armor set available for 42k karma a piece (252k for the whole set) at each of the 6 God temples in Orr.

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    Its the medium armor set available for 42k karma a piece (252k for the whole set) at each of the 6 God temples in Orr.
    Thank you for the info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a list somewhere with all of the creation menu armor sets? They were all pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the armor everyone will be wearing at 80 cos its the easiest med armor to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    It's the armor everyone will be wearing at 80 cos its the easiest med armor to get.
    I could be mistaken but the human male thief armor actually looked somewhat low level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganagati View Post
    I could be mistaken but the human male thief armor actually looked somewhat low level.
    Yeah, but it is not, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    250k karma is not easy to get.

Especially with diminishing returns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    250k karma is not easy to get.

Especially with diminishing returns.
    Easier than all the other ways.

Also diminishing returns? pfft, you just take a break for 15min in another zone.