Thread: Larger bags

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Larger bags

Someone please tell me there are bags with more than 4 slots?!?!
    And if there are, where can I get them?

15+ Year Old Account
    Crafting, not sure which ones, but with my armorsmithing i can make 8,10,15,18,20 slot bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    armorsmithing
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    bags
    Those must be some heavy bags.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    Armoursmithing, Leatherworking + Tailoring can make bags. Metal boxes, leather bags and cloth bags, respectively.

leather working makes larger bags as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    pockets on your armor
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    12 slot bags are quite cheap to make, but 20 slot with 10 gold rune to buy...
    I spent alll my 6 gold on powerlevelling crafting from 300 to 400, after I did I was so broke I couln'dt use fast travel but it was worth it, I crafted whole lvl 80 medium exotic set for my friend.
    Now I have to earn some gold to level up huntsman

Deleted
    Learn said professions and use your money to buy mats, you can level it up FAST. Not to mention you gain a few levels in the process if you have enough stuff

Or, check your collectables tabs and put that gathered stuff to good use and make those bags!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwolf View Post
    Someone please tell me there are bags with more than 4 slots?!?!
    And if there are, where can I get them?
    Armorsmith, leatherworker, tailor... can all make bags.

Technically, armorsmiths make "boxes" but w/e.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

You can also get a lot of bags from PvP chests. I get 10 slot bags from the rank 10 chests.

All 3 "Armor crafting" professions can make bags, they all make 3 types of bags of all sizes two types are shared amongst all 3 and then one unique type to each craft. The two types that are shared amongst all three professions are regular bags and invisible bags, invisible bags hide the items in it from vendors and "deposit all collectibles" button so that you will not accidentally vendor or deposit something that you don't want to.

Tailors make a "crafting bag" where by default any crafting mat goes into first (though you can manually put in any other type of item its not like WoWs bags that only expect crafting mats. Leatherworkers make "Oiled bags" which by default have all vendor trash go into them which again you can put other stuff into them that's just what goes into them via looting. And Armorsmiths make "Equipment bags" which just like the other two it does what you expect of when you loot something all armor and weapons go to it by default but you can manually put in other items as well.

Regular, Invisible, Crafting, Oiled(Junk), and Equipment are the 5 types of bags that can be made between the 3 crafting professions and two of those five are shared amongst all three professions though do use slightly different mats to make, and unlike other popular games you can put in items that don't "belong" in the bag manually its just when you loot it tries to put the right item into the right bag first.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    12 slot bags are quite cheap to make, but 20 slot with 10 gold rune to buy...
    I spent alll my 6 gold on powerlevelling crafting from 300 to 400, after I did I was so broke I couln'dt use fast travel but it was worth it, I crafted whole lvl 80 medium exotic set for my friend.
    Now I have to earn some gold to level up huntsman
    How does the 80 crafted exotic gear look like? I can't find any pics on the net.

Mats for bigger bags are way too fucking expensive. Actually no, everything is so fucking expensive is this game. It almost seems like ANet wants us to grind our lives out.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Mats for bigger bags are way too fucking expensive. Actually no, everything is so fucking expensive is this game. It almost seems like ANet wants us to grind our lives out.
    Totally disagree. 12 slots cost me 17s each. Exotic 80 gear is only a couple gold each or so. I've had 20 gold since lvl 40. It is very easy/cheap to buy stuff. Only grind is karma and that is for looks which is the point of grinding if you want looks like lengendaries in GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthewarior View Post
    Totally disagree. 12 slots cost me 17s each. Exotic 80 gear is only a couple gold each or so. I've had 20 gold since lvl 40. It is very easy/cheap to buy stuff. Only grind is karma and that is for looks which is the point of grinding if you want looks like lengendaries in GW2.
    How have you had 20 gold since level 40 when the AH has been down until very recently?

Good god I don't know how you managed to get 20g by level 40, unless you're lying. I'm at 80 now with both professions at about 340 and 90 silver. The mats for largest bag (20 slot) cost over 10 gold. Don't tell me that isn't a grind.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    I got from glory chests and have all bags 10 slot now. No crafting, no golds, just extra reward from fun pvp =)

lol 20g since Lv.40 yeah right

Deleted
    Sure you did

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Sure you did
    Probably color blind, he means silver.
    Karma on the other hand is soo easy to get O: