Pentium G2120 - Ivy Bridge

A guildmate of mine from Canada wants a new CPU in order to play Guild Wars 2 at a decent frame rate [right now he's using an old Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, and he can barely scratch 10 FPS]. He's also replacing his GPU, but we got one picked out.

I want either the G2120 or the Celeron G540 for him, since he needs to keep the parts list below $200, he only needs a new motherboard, CPU, and RAM, everything else can be re-used.

There is very little info I can find this relatively new CPU and wish I could compare the two in terms of Performance per price. Another problem I am running into is shipping for Canada is rather crazy compared to here in the US; I can get the G2120 for him for only $5.99 shipping, but the G540 will cost $18+ in shipping costs since only a few select retailers stock them. Guess I'm spoiled by too much free shipping from NewEgg and Amazon.

Anyways, need some solid feedback, and if you can find any benchmarking results, that'd be helpful too. Tried searching on Google to no avail.
    Waste not, want not.

Deleted
    The cheapest combo I could find with IvyBridge is this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Pentium G2120 3.1GHz Dual-Core Processor ($95.59 @ DirectCanada)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($87.99 @ Computer Valley)
    Memory: Kingston Value 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($18.00 @ Newegg Canada)
    Total: $201.58
    (Prices include shipping and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-09-10 02:12 EDT-0400)

(G2120 replaces the G870)

And it's quite a bit better than the G540 for sure.

Alright, excellent. I think I'll recommend the G2120 then.
    Waste not, want not.