Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    I was tryin to solo it last week on my DK... I have been able to do it for a long time. But last week for some reason TK kept MC'ing me and I was the only one in the room so he would just reset at the end and leave me standing there.
    I soloed the encounter for a long time, spreading the adds in the whole istance. But now I have the same problem, no pets, no totems and as soon as KT arrives he mind controls me.
    I know that other people in my guild who were soloing the istance now cannot for the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandoraz View Post
    I soloed the encounter for a long time, spreading the adds in the whole istance. But now I have the same problem, no pets, no totems and as soon as KT arrives he mind controls me.
    I know that other people in my guild who were soloing the istance now cannot for the same problem.
    That shouldn't happen. I just make sure I recall all my totems as soon as the 4th adviser dies and I've never been MC'ed.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

I've been soloing it for a while as Enhance and did it after patch, since the Pally in our guild cannot do it anymore.

I did pretty much the same order and everything but CD usage was tight and does come close but again it is manageable.

This is the way I do it and sadly, I don't know the names for the mobs so I'll be slightly vague:

1. Take the first mob (has an Axe and punts you back) to the opposite side of the room (near the doors), this will give you enough time for later. Kill him but make sure there is enough space for you to stand between him and the wall cause he will knock you back after he stands up.

2. Take and kill the other 3 behind where KT stands, the Mage might not move though.

3. Kill the weapons that spawn after the mini-bosses are dead.

4. You have alike a 30-45 second downtime. Pickup the staff only, equip it and put Windfury on it, this will make you immune to all CC when you need it. Put your original weapons back on but be ready to switch to the staff later by having a macro or have it on your bar.

5. Head back to the first mob you kill near the front door. Position yourself between him and the back wall, so when he punts you, you do not go far if anywhere. If your back is not facing the wall you'll lose valuable DPS time.

6. Just before the mini-boss stands, pop Wolves, Bloodlust, Elemental Mastery, Stormlash Totem and Fire Ele. You still have your normal weapons equipped, attack with with your normal weapons (SS and LL), get some shocks and such off. Pay attention to the Mage, which I believe does Configuration (one of them does, but she should reach you first). Once they start to get in range of you, put the staff on (which should have WF on it already) and click it to make the buff go on you. This allows you be immune to CC effects and you can still use the Stormstrike using the staff and it has WF on it. (Look at #9 cause I am too lazy to go back and move it and it is important, then come back.)

7. Hopefully, you'll have the first min-boss, with the axe, dead. That stacking debuff is not fun at all.

8. Note that if you are missing any health, use your MW for heals. Use Stone Bulwark totem as often as you need and Healing stream glyphed for 10% reduced Fire, Frost and Nature. Keep Healing Tide for when you need it as an emergency, along with Shammy Rage. Don't forget Grounding Totem.

9. It is important to keep moving while attacking any of the bosses because the Engineer is throwing bombs that you can sometimes dodge and not take damage, once he is in range.

10. Next kill the dude that fears. Again kiting so you are not hit by the bombs of the engineer, while keeping yourself up. Don't be afraid to use Nature's Grace and heal on the run if you get some space, sprint is nice for this also.

11. Next kill the Engineer. Not much for this guy, stay in melee and kill him. At this point it should be much easier because the stacking debuff from the first mob has fallen off and you only have some fireballs being hurled by the Mage. This does not mean take it slow though, which I'll explain why next.

12. Kill him as quickly as you can then switch to the Mage. Attack the mage to get her lower but do not kill her until the "Remote Toy" debuff is off of you. As soon as it falls off, you can put your normal weapons on and kill her. Make sure to have your back towards KT, so when she is knocking you back, you are not headed the wrong way in case.

13. Once she is dead, head to where KT stands cause he will be start shooting you right away. Interrupt as you can, I don't think Grounding Works on his casts (has not for me). Start slapping KT, use healing and such as needed. Wolves should be back up soon if you need them. Use Shammy Rage as needed.

14. Kill him and go into the final phase. When you get shot into the air, remember that you can fly around afterwards. Do not fly or walk near the black orbs floating around. You should be able to kill him before touching any, even touching a few is ok but try not to stand in them.

Is this the best strat, I have no idea, just the way I cam up with for doing it. Hope it helps.

Link to armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urphace/simple

Good luck!
    Last edited by Entizer; 2012-09-17 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandoraz View Post
    Try dropping magma totem on his path while you wait behind the corner. Hope for magma totem to take his aggro (maybe get glyph for totemic vigor).
    Stay out of LoS until he yells "bow to my will". Pop all cd's and nuke, he won't try to MC you again until he casted a shield/pyro.

Not sure if it will work but this is how i did it before patch, bait him to do the MC while you're behind the corner, and pop cd's after that since he won't attempt MC'ing you before he casted a pyro. I just used FET and EET to bait him, but they follow you now as guardians so now I'd use magma totem or some engineering toy. Even when it's bugged, the MC can't land if you're not in LoS with him.