Deleted

Hunter back after nearly 2 years seek suggestions

Hi peeps,

i am just bk after a 1 and a half year break (left 2 months after cata) and i started to farm some hcs and managed to finish DS on LFR.

Right now i have 376 GS and i am pulling 22k as a BM on dummy and around 20/21 as SURV.

My question is, considering my GS are these values acceptable or i am doing something wrong. I am asking this because bk in the days of early cata (with something more then 360 GS) i was able to pull 30K on patchwerk style fights (can't remember on dummies), so i was expecting (with higher GS) to pull at least that value on the dummy. I am now pretty confortable with the shot rotation and i capped both hit rat and expertise.

I would gladly link my char but i just transferred him on a new realm and it is not visible on the armory yet.
    Last edited by mmoc7a7ff5695d; 2012-09-10 at 09:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you by chance attacking the boss dummies? They're currently tuned for level 90.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Are you by chance attacking the boss dummies? They're currently tuned for level 90.
    Nope, lvl 85s ones...

Deleted
    Hi there,
    There are lots of new buttons now, but I guess someone should ask - have you reforged your gear to account for the change to expertise for hunters?

Deleted
    Yes, hit/expertise are both capped but my question is...si my dps values actually low or is it normal?

Deleted
    Anything under 40k dps is horrible really.

He only has 376 ilevel, I wouldn't expect him to be pulling 40k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsunrising15 View Post
    He only has 376 ilevel, I wouldn't expect him to be pulling 40k.
    Yeah, i don't care about pulling 40k, if i am not supposed to in my current gear (which is bad)...i just want to understand if i am failing in rotation or if i am doing it right..

10+ Year Old Account
    it sounds reasonable-ish to me. given that you sacrificed some stats to get the exp, which isnt on our current gear as it will be in Mists. you might squeeze a lil more out after you get comfy with stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    with 376 gear 20-24k dps is right at the mark for dps you should be pulling. If you have any spec questions id suggest heading to warcrafthuntersunion.com and as a guide for reforging/gemming/enchants id head to askmrrobot.com and put in your character to see what they suggest.

Deleted
    yesterday i managed to pull 23.5k on dummy and 37k in a 5 men (very burst fight to be honest since he died pretty fast :P). I start to be satisfied with my rotation.. And thanks for all the advices peeps