An Internal error occurred, please restart. If problem persists...

...Contact customer support. Well, I've had this message suddenly today for half an hour and I restarted by computer and all that and no go, and I'm starting to think I have to, but I'm asking you guys first what you think is going on. I opened WoW up half an hourish ago and it wouldnt let me launch it, then mcafee went balls on me and said I had two trojan horses from wow.exe or something like that (last straw so I uninstalled mcafee), so wtf's going on there? Blizz wanting to hack me? (I know they dont but it's still wtf)

Considering reinstalling but that's just annoying, do you guys have any solutions? Would be much appreciated.

Having same problem. AVG detected trojan in WoW.exe... Ill try to scan it with few more anti-virus programs.

Deleted
    This error is usually caused by missing or corrupted files.

Try this:

1. Download the online client from the battle.net site.
    2. Run the installer and be sure to select the same folder where WoW is currently saved.

The installer should run through and install the missing files. Once the installer is done, test the game out and let me know what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    ...Contact customer support. Well, I've had this message suddenly today for half an hour and I restarted by computer and all that and no go, and I'm starting to think I have to, but I'm asking you guys first what you think is going on. I opened WoW up half an hourish ago and it wouldnt let me launch it, then mcafee went balls on me and said I had two trojan horses from wow.exe or something like that (last straw so I uninstalled mcafee), so wtf's going on there? Blizz wanting to hack me? (I know they dont but it's still wtf)

Considering reinstalling but that's just annoying, do you guys have any solutions? Would be much appreciated.
    Hi Crazed, please let me know if the issue is still ongoing and if Oguzsabi's steps didn't do the trick. Thank you!