Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    "You're definitely a lefty!

Your politics are considered radical by many, and sometimes you even agree with communist policies. You disagree with most of President Obama's decisions, but you may not have voted for him anyway. Someone like Ralph Nader would be a better candidate for you."

What the hell is "communist" to them? Nothing on this test had anything to do with communism

My results:

You probably won't be voting for Obama in November.

You're a conservative, or even a Republican. You're probably frustrated by most of Obama's policies and thinking are about voting for Romney in November.

10+ Year Old Account

You're a conservative, or even a Republican. You're probably frustrated by most of Obama's policies and thinking are about voting for Romney in November.

No surprise here.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Most, if not all, who are actually liberal will be more liberal than Obama.

Why?

Obama isn't a liberal.

Your results:

Actually, I think Romney is a tool also. Otherwise, spot on.

I'm more liberal than Obama. Not really suprised. Known that for quite awhile now.

As a registered Democrat, I got:

You're a moderate liberal, or maybe even an Independent. You agree with most of the decisions President Obama has made while in office, and you understand that compromise is sometimes necessary.

Deleted
    "You're definitely a lefty!

Your politics are considered radical by many, and sometimes you even agree with communist policies. You disagree with most of President Obama's decisions, but you may not have voted for him anyway. Someone like Ralph Nader would be a better candidate for you."

Balls to the (left side) wall, heh?

Also, I don't remember answering "YEA, SHARE THE WEALTH AMONG THE PEOPLE" on any question so I can't really tell how I turned out to be a fan of communism which is a system I despise, but oh well..

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations! You're more liberal than President Obama!

Saw that one coming a mile away.
    Putin khuliyo

Obama isn't liberal, so anyone that actually is liberal will be more liberal than him. Yes, I was as well.

Deleted
    This is what I got:

Congratulations! You're more liberal than President Obama!

You're proudly towing the liberal line, canvas tote bag and all. You've probably been frustrated with President Obama's policies on more than one occasion, especially when he compromises with Republicans. You probably miss the Clinton years, and may have even been a Hillary supporter in '08.

Very funny questions, such as this:

16. If you were president, would you allow former lobbyists to work in your administration?

No, I would get rid of them and sleep on a bench in a park
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

"You probably won't be voting for Obama in November. You're a conservative, or even a Republican. You're probably frustrated by most of Obama's policies and thinking are about voting for Romney in November."

No surprise. I wouldn't call myself a Republican, but I'm closer to it than to Democrat, and I'm definitely conservative. As far as Romney goes, I don't have a clear opinion of him, but it can't be any worse than Obama. I don't understand liberals.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2012-09-11 at 03:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    "You probably won't be voting for Obama in November. You're a conservative, or even a Republican. You're probably frustrated by most of Obama's policies and thinking are about voting for Romney in November."

No surprise. I wouldn't call myself a Republican, but I'm closer to it than to Democrat, and I'm definitely conservative. As far as Romney goes, I don't have a clear opinion of him, but it can't be any worse than Obama. I don't understand liberals.
    What exactly can't you understand about liberals?

Obama is so far from Liberal, or at least has governed very conservative, truth told he and Clinton are both VERY big business oriented.

Deleted
    You're definitely a lefty!

Your politics are considered radical by many, and sometimes you even agree with communist policies. You disagree with most of President Obama's decisions, but you may not have voted for him anyway. Someone like Ralph Nader would be a better candidate for you.

well i guess i'm a Lefty hurray for me!!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Obama's your main man.

You're a moderate liberal, or maybe even an Independent. You agree with most of the decisions President Obama has made while in office, and you understand that compromise is sometimes necessary."

Being born in a VERY red state, who would have thunk it.

10+ Year Old Account
    But... You know... You're supposed to give more money to rich people... And stuff... Or you're doing it wrong.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same result as you. I answered most of the questions like a liberal but some of them I thought I went the opposite way, so surprising it put me as most liberal heh.

Obama's your main man.

You're a moderate liberal, or maybe even an Independent. You agree with most of the decisions President Obama has made while in office, and you understand that compromise is sometimes necessary.

Lack of options and the sum up made it very meh. But i guess i agree with it anyway.