Deleted

Looking For Ret Power Auras

Hey Guys I can't seem to find any Ret Power Auras for Importing. can someone copy and paste any codes you have been using since 5.0.4 thanks in advance

o.O didn't they remove Auras compleatly apart form dev aura? so whats the use for Ret Power Auras?

Deleted
    I really don't know Kharli I've just come back to warcraft I haven't been keeping up to date.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    o.O didn't they remove Auras compleatly apart form dev aura? so whats the use for Ret Power Auras?
    /facepalm

Power auras is the addon that you can configure to track everything,from procs,to abilities and etc etc,same as weak auras.

So about power auras I heard the developer pulled off the addon,cant find it on curse atm.Check out Weak Auras,its almost the same and it has an easy configuration.

Deleted
    sure I'll give it a try Marinos thanks buddy

In case you need any help with weak auras, i found a thread that i used when i first started using it.

http://www.voximmortalis.com/threads...utoring-Thread

They removed power auras? ;o

Probably all the QQ'ing that went on when 5.0.4 went live.

At any rate when they allow me to copy codes I can give you mine if you want. They look something like:

Please note that some of the aura's are for protection.

A quick run down:
    White / Red Skulls are HP
    The blue bracket around my main 6 spells - Inquisition tracker
    White / Blue / Pink Diamonds - DPS CD's
    Blue / White / Pink Squares - CD Durations
    The blue skull (behind the flame) - Exo tracker
    The circle with all the numbers - Defensive CD's
    The big red skull - Boss Encounter related, I have two, one tracks Corrupting parasite, the other fading light.
    The circle next to the big skull - SS tracker.

At the very least I hope this gives you ideas! =)

Quote Originally Posted by iPraxys View Post
    They removed power auras? ;o

Probably all the QQ'ing that went on when 5.0.4 went live.

At any rate when they allow me to copy codes I can give you mine if you want. They look something like:

Please note that some of the aura's are for protection.

A quick run down:
    White / Red Skulls are HP
    The blue bracket around my main 6 spells - Inquisition tracker
    White / Blue / Pink Diamonds - DPS CD's
    Blue / White / Pink Squares - CD Durations
    The blue skull (behind the flame) - Exo tracker
    The circle with all the numbers - Defensive CD's
    The big red skull - Boss Encounter related, I have two, one tracks Corrupting parasite, the other fading light.
    The circle next to the big skull - SS tracker.

At the very least I hope this gives you ideas! =)
    What an eye sore. People do know you can configure Power Auras to use the IN GAME icons right????

Quote Originally Posted by datrillest View Post
    What an eye sore. People do know you can configure Power Auras to use the IN GAME icons right????
    different people are different.
    for example you know you can configure power auras to use sounds right?

i don't share my power auras because most people don't like sounds, they like visual trackers. what works for one person isn't going to work for another. what maybe an eyesore to you may make perfect sense to some one else.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

I don't know about them removing it, but it's back now: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/powerauras-classic

Deleted
    I recommend you switch to Weak Auras and import Theckhd's strings, which he posted on his Sacred Duty blog. They use the in game icons and are unobtrusive but very comprehensive.

Once you've imported them, you can edit them to suit your preferences. The Weak auras interface seems very different from Power Auras Classic, but in reality everything you tweak - the x, y, size, sounds, icon, timers etc - is the same, so you'll pick it up in no time.